The RE Solution Employee Reviews

1.0Job Security & Advancement
If you like liars and abusers
Sub (Former Employee) –  UsaSeptember 30, 2019
This company is by far the worst in the industry you would be better off at any other inspection company than this. You are told 1 rate but paid a much lower, management is never to be found, they beg you to do other areas bc they ran off their other people then if you say no they punish you for it. Then the lies their staff tell you but fail to relay to the so called owner. When you have proof they disappear
Scammer will not pay beware
Field inspector (Former Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 18, 2019
BEWARE scamming company will not pay for work orders completed. Owner claims client does not pay for late work. FALSE!!! She gets paid for every work order completed and submitted.

Comment – September 19, 2019

Unfortunately you are not correct. Clients do NOT pay for late orders completed after their requested due date. This is part of MANY client contracts that we agree to when we take the contract. This is also part of our Vendor Packet that you receive when hired which states that late orders are not payable by the client. We are now under new ownership so I assume you are referring to our previous Owner. We do pay reps for ALL work during their first 30 days no matter the due date because we understand new reps are gaining their ground and learning how to properly do the orders. After 30 days, all reps are expected to know the process of how to run their territories. Thank you for your review.

Horrible place
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Calhoun County, ALSeptember 17, 2019
This place is terrible you can not get the proper training. You never know what you are going into .You have to go into well.known drug and violent areas and go into abandoned homes for pictures all for $5 dollars a job .You can also never get help from anyone they do not answer their phones it is email only and half the time good luck with that also.

Comment – September 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. This is a 1099 independent contractor position which is lined out in our ads. This means that a rep must be self sufficient and able to work alone a majority of the time. Unfortunately we do not have control over the areas in which a rep is working. We hire by county coverage ONLY which means that a rep is responsible for all work that comes in to their county no matter the area. If at at any time a rep feels unsafe we do expect them to contact authorities and notify our office. This is also the reason for the comment boxes on the work orders. Our rate sheets are lined our with pricing for all inspection types which a rep must sign off on before starting work. All reps typically average between 10-15 inspections per hour which is also lined out in our contract agreements. Our office staff are here to meet client needs as needed and our office has a direct rep manager that all reps can contact at any time. Training materials are provided at date of hire. This is the reps responsibility to READ and REVIEW before starting work.

A lot of work hours and driving for little to no compensation!!
Former inspector (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 11, 2019
There is a lot of work and driving involved before you even get to a property. Once on site, you never know what you're walking in to. The level of work involved is grossly under paid!!
Pros
Work your own schedule
Cons
No pay. No benefits.

Comment – September 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. This is an independent contractor position. We have no way of knowing the condition of a property before we arrive there. This is out of our hands. This is also the reason we are hiring inspectors to complete the inspections so that this type of information is relayed to the clients after your work order is completed with proper comments. This is a driving position. This is lined out in the ads placed and all reps are aware of this driving when hired. It is the reps responsibility to make sure they are properly routing themselves in order to work as efficient as possible.

Very low pay, sometimes NO PAY!
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 20, 2019
This company, which also goes by TRESG (The Real Estate Solutions Group) recruits people to visit distressed properties, and knock on their doors to find out why they aren’t paying their mortgage. The job itself is stressful, but the way the business is run is the actual problem. The pay is very low, it takes months to get paid, and I was frequently not paid for work I did complete.

Comment – September 19, 2019

Our pay is once monthly which is lined out in all contracts that all reps sign before beginning work. All work completed one month is paid out the next month. This is also lined out on our rate sheets that all inspectors sign, again, before starting work. All work completed on time is paid. The clients have requested due dates for a reason. They expect orders to be completed by a certain date. Work completed after the requested dates are not paid. This is also lined out in the contractor agreement that all reps sign before beginning work. We do pay for ALL work the first 30 days for reps when starting as they are learning the process and how to run their territories. Our inspection types are mortgage inspections, occupancy verification and door card inspections (which is also lined out in our ads) in order for you to see BEFORE you apply for this position. Thank you for your review.