The Refuge, A Healing Place Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 28 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJulie Kuber41%approve of Julie Kuber 's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- IndustryHospitals & Health Clinics
- Headquarters14835 SE 85th Street Rd, ...
You’re seeing all 15 jobs at The Refuge, A Healing Place because we can’t find any available jobs at The Refuge, A Healing Place close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 25 questions about working at The Refuge, A Healing Place. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Refuge, A Healing Place employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Refuge, A Healing Place within the last 5 years.
About my work experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- The Refuge, A Healing Place