The Refuge, A Healing Place Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 35 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
You’re seeing all 16 jobs at The Refuge, A Healing Place because we can’t find any available jobs at The Refuge, A Healing Place close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 32 questions about working at The Refuge, A Healing Place. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Refuge, A Healing Place employees.
Insights from 26 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Refuge, A Healing Place within the last 5 years.
About my work experience.
About my work experience....
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.