The Research Foundation for the State University of New York Employee Reviews

Cold Calling
Dragon Dialer (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 21, 2017
Cold calling can be a hard job but mixed with the right people it is fun. Shifts were not too long and I was able to do schoolwork most of the time.
Good enough job
History Tutor (Former Employee) –  New Paltz, NYApril 2, 2016
Its a good enough job helping other people who are struggling with classes. Its not glamorous and doesn't pay well but if you like to tutor then this is a great place to do it.
Pros
centrally located
Cons
cheap pay
Productive work environment
Cancer Services Program of Central Brooklyn (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 11, 2015
I worked over 10 years at the Research Foundation for the State University of New York for two different community health grant funded programs. I learned how to work very well with diverse patient populations, various hospitals and community organizations. Both positions were great opportunities. I connected many residents to health care services which was a very rewarding experience for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Research Foundation for the State University of New York. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

See reviews about

The Research Foundation for the State University of New York Reviews by Job Title

The Research Foundation for the State University of New York Reviews by Location