The Reserves Network Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
An overall ok job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 11, 2018
Cooperate with warehouse rules an regulations. Follow service procedures,effectively communicates with supervisors and coworkers.Checked inventory and quality levels.
Temporary
Welder and Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHAugust 11, 2018
Falls in the category of get the experience needed to find a better job. A stepping stone if you will. Not much care is given by management or the people trying to place you in a job
productive
Assember (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHAugust 9, 2018
I keep busy at my current job inspecting small car parts, I enjoy the people who work there. The job is easy except when you have to do a part where you have to weave.
very good
worker (Former Employee) –  anywhereexsept pvhAugust 8, 2018
working with my hands was easy and I enjoyed it would do it again if I have to I just need a job doing something to help me with my income and pay my bills
Pros
good people
Cons
Low pay with long hours.
Packer/Lunar Trainee (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHJuly 11, 2018
Low pay but good work culture. Long hours but lots of work freedom. Opportunities for advancement. Requires long periods of standing, in sometimes high heat.
Pros
Great work culture.
Cons
Low pay, long hours.
Material Handler
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 14, 2018
Handled materials and sent materials to designated departments. It was a fair job opportunity. This company helped me get through school and pay the bills that I had. It was not a terrible place to work. The managers were nice.
Nice people for a staffing service
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 12, 2018
A lot of staffing services and temp agencies get a bad rap. It is what it is...a temp service. They are there to fill the CLIENTS needs. The CLIENT is the customer and You are the product which they "sell". That being said, TRN provided employment at a very good company, treated me with respect and paid according to industry standard.
Pros
professional, prompt
Cons
sometimes hard to reach
Didnt like working for this place.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMay 29, 2018
I was often reminded and corrected that they were my employer, not the place that i was assigned. As my employer and as a company who would constantly correct me if i accidentally worded my sentences wrong and called the place where i was assigned my employer, they sure were very unhelpful. Any time i had a question about something, including pay (which is obviously important), they would repeat much like a robot that they were not authorized to make changes or discuss it. My employer not able to discuss my pay? That doesn't make sense. I felt unheard. Even if there was nothing that could be done at the time i had questions, i still would have appreciated being able to express my concerns, rather than being cut off mid sentence and rushed off the phone.

I would never recommend this place to anyone and i would never return. Absolutely terrible service and impersonal workers. If you are into being treated like a number instead of a human, this is the place for you.
Na
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 23, 2018
I don't even want to speak on this job. In every job you like the job but the people makes the job bad. People can change your view of things. No good pay and no set off time.
Cons
first time with a temp agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 8, 2018
They really work with people to find them the right job. The interview process is through and they take time to find out what you would be interested in and what you wouldn't be.
Kind of Blah
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 8, 2018
Recruiting started turning into Sales, with expectations rising constantly.

Extreme micromanagement with very little room to discuss group opinions openly.
They manage with a big stick
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 2, 2018
This is not a nice company to work for. From the decor to the management style - you feel like you've traveled back to the 1980's. They need to get in touch with what is happening at the branches.
Pros
They try to be nice in the first 2-3 weeks of employment
Cons
Management needs to spend time in the branches to be more in touch
Productive, relaxed and fun place to be
Agent (Former Employee) –  925 South Semoran Blvd, Suite 102April 11, 2018
The friendly environment was always a plus, in the company there was always change which was always a fun and interesting place to be for amazing experiences, management was always a support for me.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches
Good for the experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 8, 2018
If you are looking to build your experience kr resume this may be a good option for you. The salary range is not competitive, and the expectation/ pace is high and demanding.
Pros
Experience, good to build resume
Cons
Pay, demand, stress
Awesome and understanding group of ladies
Bookkeeper/Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLMarch 19, 2018
The Reserve Network is a great employment agency that gets you right out to work if they have a great fit for you. If they do not have a great fit they work with you until they get one.
See below
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 15, 2018
Complained that I am qualified for administrative position and they kept me in a call center and would not pursue other jobs that I was qualified for.
great temp service
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMarch 13, 2018
I enjoy the pay and the work but this being a temporary service I know that this is not a permanent position. The health benefits are awesome and I like that they offer the opportunity for advancement.
Pros
health benefits, pay, and opportunity for advancement
Cons
not a good work life balance
Good
Janitorial Worker/ Assembly (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILMarch 10, 2018
an alright place to work, good people. Bad workers, managment could be worked on and hours are always varying which can make week complicated for many workers.
Pros
alot of work
Cons
not enough good works
Not even worth the time
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILMarch 9, 2018
Managers or whatever are sick, cruel, disgusting . The place I worked at was sexist, racist, and treated employees like prisoners. Wouldn't let us talk on the job. Even tho we doing our job. VP Was very rude and had no compassion
Great if Looking for Industrial
Human Resources Assistant/Dietary/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYMarch 7, 2018
With most Temp Services, they really only offer Industrial/Factory positions for immediate work. Though the Human Resources team did work with me to find a clerical position that met my needs.