The Resource Connection, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
A good way to gain work experience
Temp (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 24, 2018
When it comes to being a recent college graduate, the resource connection, is a temp agency that helps to gain the experience needed to find the perfect job.
Decent Temp work
Temp (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 30, 2017
The positive side of this company is that you'll only be assigned to City and State agencies and the assignments are generally 3 months or longer, so you do gain some sort of experience from each assignment. The negative is the pay, so if you're looking for anything more than $17 an hour, look elsewhere.
Pros
Great experience and opportunites.
Cons
Payrate
The helped match me with an employer that became a permanent employer
Accounts Receivable Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Middleton, MASeptember 10, 2017
In a very short time, I was able to switch from one temp agency to this this one. They were very attentive to what I was looking for in an employer and showing me ways to help market my skills.

I was only with them for one assignment, due to the fact that they matched me with an employer that was a perfect match. I was at the new employer for 1 year as a temp and then 4 years as an full time employee.
very productive staff...time past quickly
Data Entry/Clerical (Current Employee) –  Middleton, MAAugust 20, 2017
everyday could be very different, my Manager allowed me to create my style of efficiency which was both helpful and less time consuming...my executives were a joy to work for.
Pros
state benefits
Cons
dress codes (very expensive)
Administrative Assistant (contract) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 3, 2017
The Resource Connection has been the best Temp Agency I've ever worked for. I strongly recommend them. I've worked at the Dept of Public Health and Safety for 13+ months and it's been an amazing opportunity and experience.
Pros
All assignments are working for state agencies.
Cons
Temps do not get benefits.
temp agency
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  Middleton, MAApril 17, 2017
Short term temporary position. I only worked for 3 months and had no issues with them. I was in a manufacturing field and they were more of an administration temporary job recruiter.
Pros
easy to work with
Cons
no benefits
great place to work
Mail Processor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 9, 2016
the resource connection has kept me employed for 3 years they have helped me find work and have always been there for me
I have no bad reviews
Pros
always there for me
Cons
Competitive company focused on sales and ensuring customer loyalty
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Revere, MANovember 30, 2015
No such thing as a typical day; you never knew what was going to come about for each day was different but exciting. Management was very concerned with helping clients and ensuring they were satisfied. Very much a numbers game in mostly all departments. This is expected in a sales oriented company. Nice people to work with. Overall a nice company that is driven to make keep their customers happy.
Pros
Geographical location easy to get to
Cons
too close knit
positive work environment
Committee for Public Counsel Services (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 9, 2015
I have had the opportunity of working with a great group of people in a very encouraging work environment. The position unfortunately was only a temporary position and is now ending.
Pros
relaxed dress code
Good staff agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 1, 2015
They help me get a good job and were very helpful with any issues I had. I will definitely recommend this agency to anyone.
Pros
Very helpful
Executive Assistant
CONTRACT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 9, 2015
Working with Resource Connection was a wonderful experience for me. The company allowed me to use all of my talents and vast experience within a company that needed an experienced executive assistant. While working with their client, I maintained a great relationship with Resouce Connection. I made made sure that Resource Connection was in the loop of any time off requests or changes of tasks or employment offers.
Pros
Raffles and work bonuses
Cons
None negotiation for pay rates
Office Duties
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Middleton, MANovember 6, 2014
Each assignment is different and I enjoyed working on new things along the way. What I'm in search for is a permanent position.
Pros
Get to work and recieve a pay check
Cons
Contract jobs come to an end eventually.
Great place to work if you like working with people
Receptionist/Support Staff (Former Employee) –  MIddleton, MAJuly 14, 2014
The Resource Connection is the "Temp Agency" I went to work for The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission/Brockton location and it was a great experience. I had no idea of the service they offer to help those with a disability get a job. The VRC (Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors) were very much engaged in working with their consumers, too bad the consumers did not always call or show up for their appointments. The VRC and I made a great team working together.
The Resouce Connection Temporary Agency
Office Support (Current Employee) –  Middleton, MAMay 12, 2014
This is a good temporary agency to work if you are looking for temporary. They will send you to some good location in the Boston area and the pay is decent. I have worked at university and for the state.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Temp Agency
Copy File Clerk - Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Middleton, MAMay 21, 2012
Working for a Temp agency is always a great place to find a job.
Pros
great people to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Resource Connection, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

The Resource Connection, Inc. Reviews by Location