The Results Companies

The Results Companies Employee Reviews

United States1,184 reviews
Found 1,184 reviews matching the search
Inclusive lgbt
Fun activities and a family feel. The managers were easy to get along with. The parent company often had us doing work for which we had not been properly trained.
Very bad place
Company use to be a great place. Now they pay the new guys walking in more than the people who work hard and have been loyal. The cut the support and expect supervisors, operations manager and site directors to be analyst but don’t want to pay. Seems like they got more VP’s to consult the business then people to manage it. It has gone in a bad direction.
If you don't mind being expoited, then discarded like trash, then this is the place for you
If your choice is to work at Results, or die, then I would recommend working there. If not, then avoid at all costs. Horrible company, with the worst benefits package I have ever had. Obamacare is better.
Horrible work Condition's
Supervisor's walk around and speaking with a group , wipe their nose with their hand. during this COVID-19 Virus not a good action to follow. if you want to be spoken to like trash the company will be good for you.
Pros
Hour's
Cons
They talk to you like you are nothing
Look else where
If your looking for a easy job what more can u ask from a sit down job? Upper management will pull you in the office and yell at u and put u down but its the results way. And be sure to not be late 1 min bc points do add up real quick.
Pros
Lunch break but dont go over
Cons
Pays less then other call centers
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Crummy
Results is a lousy place to work. The trainers do not know what they are doing or how to teach u anything. Lousy pay and long hours. I hate this company. Would never work there.
It pays
Was in two different divisions
tech support for tax company and customer service support for an insurance company

most of the support information was in a database

tech support involved remoting into tax preparer's computer to fix issue

Management is a mixed bag. Some managers are encouraging while others are very not on the ball.

Location was 2 floors in an office building. Lunch room was tiny for the number of people working there and always less than sanitary.

Building had bug infestations.

Lunches(30 mins) and breaks(15 mins each) were timed down to the second, i.e. if you clock back in at 30 mins and 1 second, you counted as late.

Schedules were less than flexible. No overnight work, but lunches and breaks could be scheduled at awkward times.

Some callers were abusive and rude(even the tax preparers). Some were happy and grateful for the help.

Promised bonus ended up being an additional $1.00 an hour based on call score and attendance with a monthly cap of $250.00(not possible without overtime which was only allowed during insurance open enrollment period).
Awful Place to work!
I have currently been employed here for 7 months, from the first month I could tell this job wasnt going to be great. The policies are very inconsistent, there are many cliques, and management shows a lot of favoritism. Best believe if you arent in their group of favorites you will get disciplined a lot. I am on the verge of quitting, plus call centers are not for me (being on the phone for 8 hours is very stressful) This is my first call center job and will be the last! My mental state has deteriorated greatly in the last 7 months, I am now depressed and often have mental breakdowns in my cubical. I cant wait until I can finally quit.
Promised outcome was far from reality
The Company has a
solid framework and SOME of its' leadership personnel are sharp, cordial and visionary. However, the mission is far removed from the reality of Results' execution.
Don't do it
If you absolutely need a job. Then work here. But they don't care about their employees at all. They will fire you without so much as a explanation. Which would be fine in a right to work state. But... When a operations manager gives approval and the employee is then fired from it. Well that just shows they don't care at all
Extremely low pay, not worth the hassle and run around
This company lied to me to get me in the door. Results reached out to me, said they were hiring for a BCBS call center rep position. $10 hr for training then I would get paid $11 an hour. Ok that pay is low enough. Then you have to do all this testing before your interview, then you get a typing test when you get there.

Ok so i pass all these tests, then after I passed yet another test when I get there, the receptionist tells me, oh it's no longer BCBS, it's Wellcare and the pay is $9.25 for 5 weeks of training then it goes up to $10!

Talk about a bait and switch. I feel I was lied to in order to get me in the door. Had she told people $9.25 on the phone no one would have bothered. People can't afford to work for that.

This is 2020, this company starts out at a insulting $9.25 an hour and after several weeks of training goes up to $10 or $11 per hour. No one can make it on that. All other call centers start alot higher than that. Ok fast food starts higher than that!

They pay biweekly and I had to wait 3 weeks for my 1st check! That's after I had to wait 3 weeks for my start date!

Then they charge you $65 for your headset! That's ridiculous! You only pay $9.25 and you can't give people a headset, you have to charge them for it?!

I have experience in call centers, offices, and warehouses. Call centers are hard jobs to get, and I desperately wanted and needed to get out of warehouses, and I already went to all that trouble, so I took the job.

I had to wait 3 weeks for my start date! The Covid 19 hit by time that started. Did they post pone? No. Forget social
 - more...
Poor Management w/ in-house favoritism towards the veteran employees who have either worked their way up or hired in as such and been there too long.
Supervisors are poor role models. Witnessed trainer negotiating “broker deal” for her own kids with a pregnant call center employee planning to give up baby for adoption; supervisor publicly shame a retired older employee’s work performance at a team meeting; and yet another supervisor watch Final Four games on company time in production area during work hours! The place has no ethics.
Great job to enter workforce.
Great job to enter the workforce in order to get a better position with a different company elsewhere. Keep your expectations very low. As call centers go they are better than some. However, it is still extremely mismanaged and attrition is extremely high due to not vetting people well and not promoting talent or professionalism. They overcompensate when trying to be ‘inclusive’ and have gone to the other side of the spectrum.
Good people, terrible company.
If you don't plan on getting higher up in the company, you're good. If you do move up, expect to get kicked down to the bottom at any time if anything goes wrong. There's no sympathy for certain situations, and sometimes the managers are just forced to shrug their shoulders. The people at the site level are great, for the most part.
Pros
Generally flexible hours
Cons
Upper managerment beholden to corporate expectations.
Awesome
This company was probably one of the best companies to ever work at. They treated me fairly, paid me good for all the work that I did and everyone there had a positive attitude.
n/a
no comments, is a company with the door open to everyone
good place to work
fair place to work, excellent training for job, fun atmosphere, liked co-workers and got along with people around me, enjoyed helping callers, supportive manager
Horrible place to work.
Management is no help and overlook top performers for favouritism. Refuse to work with your hours. While messing up every check with hours missing. Very bad place to work.
Good job
Really easy calls, calls are scripted very nice place to work, friendly people. Supervisors coach you weekly so you know how well you are doing. In all really good
Horrible company to work for
This is the most horrible company I have every worked for because this is an company that does not drug test everything under the sun goes on this company is a joke to work for
Coworkers excellent but management is awful
While I had a great relationship with my coworkers management made my time here miserable and everyone else around me. The environment became extremely toxic and unbearable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight