The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Found 873 reviews matching the search See all 1,084 reviews
Work summary
Member Advocate (Current Employee) –  Stuart, VAJanuary 21, 2019
One may get trained in multiple campaigns and moved to different companies in the building regularly. One might get a $ 0.13 raise a year. They have prize incentives but it's rarely money.
Pros
Relaxing setting
It's better then being unemployed
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 20, 2019
Low pay, have to pay for own headset to the tune of $65, which was not disclosed during interview. Job ad said paid holidays, but found out it is only for mangement. Hourly employes don't get paid for holidays. No paid sick days either.The metrics and adherence standards are strict. Not many breaks. One 15 min break in the morning, one 1/2 hr lunch and another 15 min. break in the afternoon. Benefits after 90 days, but not worth it. High deductible medical insurance. Can get a better plan at the Healthcare marketplace. Overall this company pretty much exploits the employees. High turnover ration for obvious reasons. Following the scripts is pretty much mandatory. Not everything is exactly true. Expected to keep calls short, but in order to provide good customer service, calls are often much longer, so agents are "coached". Not a good place for long term employment.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
few breaks, low pay, made to pay for equipment, no paid holidays, no sick days.
Terrible work place
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 18, 2019
Very bad company to work for didn't care for their employees, the management showed a lot of favoritism around the paychecks would be missing hours, literally the managers were high 85% of the time and talking about drugs a coworker would give out "special" treats while the manager got high in the parking lot everyone had their phones around making it easy to take pictures of customers credit cards they make it out to be a super fun place when it's not wouldn't go back there if it was the last job on Earth they don't give you enough break time or a decent lunch time
Pros
Cons
Everything about the job
typical day
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 16, 2019
typical day involved logging into systems taking phone calls and handling member requests. i learned a lot about the medicaid system. management was very helpful and well versed in product information. culture was diverse. hardest part of the job was having to deal with upset members whose medicaid had lapsed.being able to satisfactorily handle member requests
productive and fun workplace
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Galax, VAJanuary 15, 2019
In this workplace the coworkers become family. Its always a fun place to be. You can come in one day, and randomly you would come in and they would have a meal prepared for the entire call floor.
Pros
fun work enviroment
Cons
healthcare
Cool work place.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJanuary 14, 2019
Work environment is cool, can be fast paced depending on what account you are on and what time of day or month it is. Accounts are easily managed and can be handled very well once you have learned the system.
Pros
Can sit at your desk and just work, don't have to be overly talkative to neighbors around you.
Cons
Wasn't always the cleanest
Provo Utah is Closing
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 10, 2019
It was a relaxed job. Not too much tension. The hours available were consistently 40 or more with lots of overtime available. The supervisors were easy to get along with. The problem with the Provo office is that everything is moving to Missouri by the end of February 2019. There are better paying jobs in Utah county anyway so this would not be a big deal if you worked on a Phone job elsewhere.
Pros
Consistent paychecks and lots of overtime available
Cons
No flexibility, No week vacations. No four day weekends.
My review summary.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 8, 2019
A normal day was going straight in and clocking into your phone. You were required to answer all phone calls that came in, in a timely manner, and provide quality assurance customer service.
I learned that patience and a level tone is the best when dealing with a angry customer, also it increased my typing skills.
Management was ok, they really didn't consider you as a person, you were just a another employee that they could replace. They also didn't keep up with the correct amount of hours worked so that you could get your bonuses or quality call bonuses.
The hardest part about the job was dealing with the people around you.
Pros
Work bonuses based on quality and hours overtime
Cons
Surroundings, and management
Productive and fun workplace with pool table
Recruiter & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 8, 2019
Fast paced environment, productive, employee breakroom had many options for snacks and lunches you could purchase, a pool table, everyone there was really nice, I never got bored always had work to do and I loved that, and I felt safe working here with all the lock's on doors.
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
working weekends
Productive & fun work space
Call Center Representative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 7, 2019
Working at an call center isn’t bad at all, everyone nice & customers are very nice. Managers work with you & make sure you’ll never make any mistakes.

Want to know more about The Results Companies?

Ask a question
Not the best place for a first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 5, 2019
Working at Results was interesting to say the least. Training is off-site (in the downtown area) from 8-4 for 3 weeks, then on the last day of training you get a tour of the actual site. My first week there they stuck all us new hires in a dusty room filled with old dusty monitors stacked high against each other. A week later we began getting bug or flea bites from the carpet in there. They eventually moved us out. You're supposed to get weekly coachings so they can educate you on how to improve. I only received one in the 2 months I worked there. I was fired because customers would hang up the calls and they assumed it was me. They terminated me right after I spent an hour clocking in because of technical difficulties. Should have told me before I clocked in. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you're REALLY desperate for some work. Management and supervisors play favorites.
Pros
Lax dresscode, one hour lunches, awesome co-workers, big break room, smoking area, lots of parking
Cons
Always a technical issue with HNJH's site or the phones or computers, managers and supervisors play favorites, not the cleanest working conditions, higher ups refuse to help struggling employees and will find ways to fire them on the spot, very low pay
Best part is bonuses
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Streator, ILJanuary 2, 2019
It's an ok place to work. Just a stuffy environment. They need to pay better. Probably wouldn't have such a huge turnover if they did. Drug tests should be given but they arent. They need to have the place cleaned up. New computers are needed badly. And new chairs. But its not so bad.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
No fresh air or windows
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJanuary 1, 2019
I loved my overall job. the only part I didn't like was the fact the make you have multiple accounts when we were promised raises for having 3 or more accounts. I had 7 accounts and still got paid for having 3 or less.
Fast-paced workplace
Bilingual Advocate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 28, 2018
It can be a little slow when there are not too many calls, but for someone who speaks 2 languages was definitely a wild ride. Non-stop calls almost every day.
Call Advocate (Current Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXDecember 23, 2018
Good Job, Not Great
Strict environment, would be better if it was less tight, more loose, but not too loose
I would ask for more vacations off. too much work suck
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Too strict, not enough days off approved
Fun and productive place to work at but....
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSDecember 22, 2018
They tell you that you have a set schedule but will change it without giving you a heads up. Supervisors have their favorites. Other than that, great.
Very crummy company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart vaDecember 22, 2018
Had to work alot of hours for a little pay.
Management is poor at best.
The peoplr that work here complain about there jobs and talk about the trainers and managers
Very stressful negative environment
Pros
Cons
Everyrhing
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MODecember 20, 2018
Take calls for customers having any issues regarding their sprint phone accounts, help either troubleshoot the issue for the customers or direct them to the right department, deal with repeat callers and help them either fix their device issues , or compensate them for their issues
Pros
Benefits and hours
Cons
Too many errors with their system regarding attendance or system in general
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Stuart, VADecember 19, 2018
At this location everyone is like family. Everyone gets along and we all make the work day go by faster. Depending on call volume some days are more strict due to the fact that more calls may be in que than other days where it may be more relaxed.
Nice job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 18, 2018
it was a good job. however the job itself working on a computer for 7hrs a day and dealing with rude people was the hard part other than that everyone is really nice. oh another down side they don’t take doctor excuses which does suck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight