The Results Companies Employee Reviews

I loved it here and would go back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Galax, VAAugust 16, 2018
I loved working here and I wish more than anything I could have stayed, but unfortunately I had to relocate and find other employment. Co-workers were awesome and so was management. I miss this place.
Pros
Benefits, awesome people, loved this place.
Cons
It's telemarketing, you do the math.
Outbound agent
Outbound sales agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 15, 2018
Making sales for a third party selling Comcast products helping customers obtain a lesser cost package making outbound calls on a daily bases early work schedule
Only if you’re desperate
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St JosephAugust 14, 2018
This is the most mismanaged company I have ever worked for. They care more about stats than the customers or employees. The managers are kind and are just as upset with the company as the employees. I’m my training class of 25 only 4 were left after 3 weeks of being on the floor. They’ll hire anyone and pay enough to survive so if you’re desperate for work this is a viable option until you find something better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLAugust 13, 2018
Good place to work you have help when you need it really good for moms and pregnant women they work with you to try and work around your life schedule
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Working with rude customers
Call center servicing many lines of business
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Streator, ILAugust 8, 2018
My local results was focused more on health insurance which interested me greatly as a nursing student. However upper management would change guidelines constantly.

Also bonuses were based on things that are out of the control of the Customer Service Rep (adherence to schedules which could be interrupted by phone calls of varying length, QA scores being nickle and dimed over things not communicated clearly, etc.)
Pros
flexible schedule for students
Very fun and busy place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLAugust 6, 2018
Always having a contest with in the company. High pressures job work fast and always upsell or up grades customer accounts. Training took 4 weeks and crazy hours. Working for SIRUS XM RADIO had to know all about the stations and programing
Pros
40 hours a week
Cons
high pace
Very busy
Customer Svc Representative II Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 4, 2018
A typical day at work involved call after call after call. These calls would typically come from Members or from Providers calling from the Hospital or Physicians offices.

Calls could be for either claim issues or Members calling about bills perhaps the Insurance didn't pay for some reason or even Members trying to make their premium payments.

Calls would also come in regarding Members Benefit coverage.
Pros
I'd ben with them so long theyngave me flexibility, accumulated vacation time, very understanding.
Cons
Stressful, very busy at times, and always changing instructions.
Results Companies
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 1, 2018
This company was great when you first start but you quickly learn you are just a number for them. They don't communicate well with their employees. They don't treat their employee's well.
Results Companies
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJuly 31, 2018
Good starter job, decent pay, almost unlimited overtime, good management, nice working environment, plenty of opportunities to move up in company, flexible working hours
Laid back , friendly environment
Sales Associate/ call rep. (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 31, 2018
My experience with the results companies was pretty good , my pay was equal to my work i put in , there were a few flaws with the management & cleanliness the beginning of my time there, but other than that my time there was okay.
Pros
Decent pay, insensitives & unlimited over time
Cons
Management, a bit unorganized
Decent Job
N/A (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJuly 30, 2018
This job is pretty good at first however the management at this job is very poor. Their is a lot of favoritism within this job, I would recommend it if you are looking for a quick job with decent pay but if you are looking for quality, this is not the job for you.
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Paris, TXJuly 29, 2018
Working at a call center, I’ve realized you have to have patience. You have customers stuck on the side of the road and they feel as if it’s your fault so you’re the one they’re frustrated with . This job teaches you to be patient & to know how to deal with Angry customers .
Pros
Learning new things everyday
Cons
Short breaks
Terrible company
Billing/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 27, 2018
If I could rate it with zero stars, I would. I worked there for 2 years, and that place just kept getting worse and worse. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that call center was shut down. The management is by far the worst part of the job. They say they care about their employees, but it’s a lie. The only way to get somewhere is by sucking up the upper ups, and even then, they pick the ones that aren’t qualified to be supervisors. They also say they’ll work with your time off, or schedule, but they don’t. The supervisors don’t coach you often because they’re always understaffed, which means youre never aware of your stats or how you can improve to get your bonus. Overall, it’s not a good place to work at. I know all call centers have bad reputations, but this one has to be the very last one on the list. Save your time, and go apply somewhere else. You won’t last there.
Pros
Pay, people you meet
Cons
Great Job if you don’t mind sitting all day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 26, 2018
Great place to work. All of the supervisors are wonderful. They’re are always willing to help when they can and we are often having helpful team meetings where we are given any extra training if needed and advise on how to improve our customer service. I work for Agero (roadside assistance), and it can get a little stressful but for he most part it’s nothing anyone can’t handle. 2 15min breaks and 1 30min lunch is nice. We try to have pot lucks every now and then. Some times supervisors bring in pizza or donuts or make coffee. Every now and then we have raffles where you can win stuff like a tv, headphones, a playstation or xbox, and many other nice things. I work 8hrs a day 5 days a week, $10 an hour. The supervisors let you know when you doing great and nicely tell you where you have room for improvement and can help you reach the goals set. Bonuses have been common for the past few months. You can make $400 extra at the end of the month just for showing up to work on time and working your full scheduled shift all that month. More money added if you have good scores for your calls. That doesn’t happen every month but it’s been that way for about 3 months now. You meet a lot of nice people at this job. The supervisors try to work with you on schedules the best the can. If you need to call in they try to understand. There is room for advancement too. I’ve seen people become supervisors within their first year of work. Also one person becoming an operations manager within their first year. The only somewhat complaint i could have is i wish i got paid a bit more. At least $11  more... or 12 maybe. But $10 is alright for my right now. The atmosphere here is great. Sometimes the actual job of roadside assistance can get stressful, and i might feel like leaving for a better paying job, if the management and atmosphere wasn’t so awesome 👌  less
Pros
Management, atmosphere, bonuses, room for advancement
Cons
I feel like the pay should be at least a few dollars more per hour, can get stressful when it comes to dealing with angry customers
The Results Companies Review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 24, 2018
The Results Companies was a very fast paced environment. There was always a new challenge on any given day. The management seemed to be flustered at times and couldn't really control the flow of the workplace.
Great work atmosphere
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palestine, TXJuly 21, 2018
Schedule is flexible
I learned better call control
The management team is hard to beat
Be prepare to role with the punches
I love the people
Pretty laid back for the most part
Pros
People
Cons
Pay
Fast pace enviorment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 20, 2018
answer calls or make calls to customers, build customer packages, management is decent they are really busy so its best to learn what you can in training so you won't get behind on the floor,
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
Awful management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXJuly 19, 2018
They do not train adequately. They do not promote good workers or workers with experience. They only promote people who they know will do their dirty work. The application process is a joke they already know who they are going to hire so it doesn't matter who applies because they've already picked their option which is unfair. They do not take care of their people. The upper management do not do what they are supposed to do and constantly look to try to blame people. Worst job I have ever had. Too much stress for the pay. The managers just sit in office and apply nail polish and lip stick and look for ways to fire people because they didn't do their jobs and now have fallen behind.
Pros
Cons
The whole job
Good if you like talking to people
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILJuly 18, 2018
As a contact center, it was a decent place to work. Lots of different people. Supervisors were all very nice. Management team was decent. Compensated often for your work.
Pros
Management team
Cons
Hours
Worst employer in Utah
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 16, 2018
The company has rules that they never follow.
Call avoidance is rampant, and when they are caled on it, the upper management undercuts leaders to just keep warm bodies in the seats to fulfill the contract terms ONLY.
There were many people who were on heroin or other drugs and allowed to just sleep for pay.
Seriously, THE single worst place I have ever had the misfortune to work for.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Drugs, incompetence, other crime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight