The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 194 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTommy Barras45%approve of Tommy Barras's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology Support Services
- Headquarters1 Reynolds Way Kettering, OH 45430
You’re seeing all 1,023 jobs at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company because we can’t find any available jobs at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 11.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 113 questions about working at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company employees.
Insights from 100 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Reynolds and Reynolds Company within the last 5 years.
Long timed test online. Good brain exercise but a waste of time to spend that amount time taking the test and don't get hired or secure an interview. DON'T WASTE MY TIME PLEASE. THANKS.!!
Logic puzzles, algebra test, personality test. Many (including the algebra test) were timed.
They asked entry-level HR questions. "What are your strengths?" "Where do you see yourself in five years?" The HR person did not seem to know much about the specific position.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company?Published on May 24, 2021
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company