The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Careers & Employment - Working at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Work happinessScores based on about 93 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTommy Barras
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
Long timed test online. Good brain exercise but a waste of time to spend that amount time taking the test and don't get hired or secure an interview. DON'T WASTE MY TIME PLEASE. THANKS.!!
Logic puzzles, algebra test, personality test. Many (including the algebra test) were timed.
They asked entry-level HR questions. "What are your strengths?" "Where do you see yourself in five years?" The HR person did not seem to know much about the specific position.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company?Published on May 24, 2021
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company