The Reynolds and Reynolds Company

The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Employee Reviews

The Reynolds and Reynolds Company insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Career Experience

Featured review

The Reynolds and Reynolds Company selected this as a representative review
Excellent experience, just time to move on. Lots of great employees who work very hard. Some middle management issues where employees were not given the respect they deserved.

Official response from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company

February 20, 2020
Thank you for your time as a Reynolds associate and for leaving this review. We firmly believe that everyone should be treated with respect. If interpersonal issues arise, we encourage associates to speak with their supervisor or management chain.

Decent but Underpaid

My time at STA - Reynolds and Reynolds in Duluth, GA wasn’t the worst ever. The pay was rubbish, but the people were alright. The work was monotonous, but we all listened to music or TV while we worked. Monday through Fridays, no weekends.

Pros

Headphones, Easy Work

Cons

Underpaid

Support

Great place Good people Nice environment room for growth Would recommended Lovely staff Kind hearted Work life balance is important This is a good place

Repair Technician

Reynolds & Reynolds has a really bizarre culture. I met some friendly people there and eventually enjoyed my time. When I first started everything felt a bit off and management was really bad. They didn’t want to train me and had a, “I’m smarter than you that’s why I’m the manager” attitude, which I find odd. The interview process was weird, they drug test for nicotine, coworkers typically have been there more than 5+ years and haven’t moved up in their careers at all.

Pros

There’s some nice welcoming people.

Cons

Majority weird coworkers that either don’t talk to you or talk too much.

Unfulfilling

The job itself (my position, at least) is boring and unfulfilling. It is 2021, there is no reason to not have a work from home option, especially during inclement weather or sickness. This is not a company that is "hip" with the times.

Pros

The people are nice

Cons

Required unpaid hour lunch, no WFH option, unfulfilling

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Good starting entry level job

Good entry level work environment. Part time work is easy to learn and the hours are flexible. It is also a good place for full time employees that was to move to professional atmosphere.

Low pay, inflexible, little opportunity for advancement

Not a bad place to start out, but not good for long term career. Low pay, only slight increases and not every year. Few opportunities for advancement. Management is an old-school boys club. We worked from home during most of the pandemic but were forced to come back to the office this summer. No negotiation, no hybrid options.

Good for entry level experience and that's it

This would be an okay place to start right out of college. However, just know this is a company with very old school corporate ideals. There isn't really any way to move up in the company unless you've been there for over 10 years and even then you have to wait for someone to retire. The company does not value individualism. You are there to get a job done and that's it. The team I worked for unfortunely made it feel like high school bullies. My manager had favorites and would talk about other employees. Certain people were allowed to consistanly be gone while still on the clock for hours while if you weren't a "favorite" you would get talked to about going and talking to a co-worker for more than 5 mins, even about work related issues. It's a shame this company hasn't caught up to the times more with all the young people they have working there. Just keep your head down, do your job, get the experience and go make more money elsewhere.

Pros

Good matching 401k

Cons

Micromanaging, stuck in the past

Micro management

Too much micro managing and promoting their friends and family but then they tell you they don’t have the money for anybody else to receive a pay increase. Would never recommend this job to my worst enemy.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management, pay

They dont care

They were awful. They didn't show any care. They only came out to the actual job site once in the year I worked for them. Our paychecks were always wrong and would get told they couldn't pay us what they owed until the next paycheck

Pros

N/a

Toxic enviroment and cliques

Management has their own cliques and set in their own ways. They create a toxic work environment moat of the time because they only care about themselves.

Pros

Breakfast

Cons

Everything else

Great Culture, Training and People

I have been at Reynolds for over ten years, their focus on employee training and development is top notch. There are opportunities to move up and advance your career.

Pros

Gym, Cafeteria, Great People and Advancement

Cons

Pay isn't as high as some places

Good starting position, but be ready to work!

We process work for customers. They set the amount of work that needs to be done and expect it to be completed the same day. Where some time we are getting done on time. More often it is long hours. The good news is most of us get overtime, but it can be a scheduling nightmare.

Pros

Cafe, gym, and Medical on site.

Cons

Long hours, not great pay

Supportive management

I worked there so long ago, I can’t really speak to how they operate now. However, I did have a wonderful and supportive manager that diligently worked to improve my skills and my advancement within the company.

Excellent management

This was a good place to work. Pay wasn't the best but everything else I was satisfied with. Management really felt like they cared about the employees.

Pros

Schedule, management, laid back

Cons

Pay

A average place to work. There's pros and cons.

If you come to work on time and do your job there should be no problems. Great scheduling for part-time workers and average for full-time workers. Management is a normal compared to other companies. They are out of touch with the daily work by most associates but not that bad.

Pros

On site cafeteria and gym.

Cons

Beginning pay is average for most jobs but low pay increases over the years.

Terrible management, Clueless

Unrealistic work. Always chasing the reactive side. Never proactive. Too many issues with the products. Make up for bad planning with more work.Terrible policies and product testing.

Pros

Peers

Cons

Pay! Management!

National respected company

Lot of great people to work with. Travel can be a bit much at times but you grin and bear it. Hoops one has to jump through to make paycheck other then the minimum are a little bit much.

Pros

Excellent people

Cons

Upper management is to controlling

Don’t Do It

One of the worst places you could ever work. 0 ethics, if you are a high performer they don’t care, and the moment you question how things are done you will be told that’s just the way it’s always been done. Extremely glad I got out

Pros

Coworkers became good friends

Cons

Healthcare sucks, management, office atmosphere, company culture

Remote is the way to go

I worked for this company remotely. My supervisors were always extremely easy to talk to and allowed you to be flexible with your schedule. I worked Remotely for over 4 years and can not speak to what it is like in the office. The job was super easy but quickly becomes mundane.

Reynolds and Reynolds has great benefits and a fun culture.Solid company with opportunities for growth. Day to day stress can vary depending on the group you work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company.
Powered byComparably

Compare The Reynolds and Reynolds Company with

• The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?