The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Coronavirus update
Information from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company:

The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Employee Reviews

United States397 reviews
Stable company with ok benefits. Great 401k. Low pay. Lots of great people work here but there is also a significant amount of mid to low performers. Overall not bad though
July 7, 2020
We always welcome feedback from employees who have ideas for how to improve Reynolds and Reynolds. If associates have concerns about their salary or the performance of their team members, we’d encourage them to mention those issues to their supervisor.
Extremely strict about time: you must not take more than 60 minutes for lunch, you MUST be in the building from 8am-5pm, and if you're a few minutes off, you'll be reprimanded. There was never enough work to fill a whole day, but socializing with coworkers was highly discouraged. They also have a ridiculously strict dress code.
July 7, 2020
Each department within Reynolds functions differently in regards to tracking work load. If there are discrepancies or ways to improve, we are always open to making changes. We encourage associates to bring concerns or ideas to their supervisor or manager. In most of our offices, associates are asked to maintain a business casual level of dress, with the option to wear jeans on Fridays.
Good starting point for entry level as they like to pay far below industry standard. Just do well on their little test, people complain about it but it's not too bad. If you're here more than 2 years you're a sucker.
Management doesn't do much except scan one another's badges to pretend they're in the building (yes they track you). The hidden camera's in the womens restroom however are not the companies doing, which I suppose is a bonus. Don't worry they'll sweep stuff like that under the rug because not all publicity is good.
My manager and team were all fairly understanding and enjoyable to be around. The work truthfully was unrewarding, but good if you are looking for something sustainable.
July 7, 2020
We try our best to make the intern experience at Reynolds rewarding, however, if an associate is having problems or is unsatisfied with their daily routine, we’d recommend speaking with a supervisor. They might have advice on how to spice up the work day or even new projects/responsibilities that are more fulfilling.
I like making the money and enjoyed my work and the people i work for .
But the manger could be more helpful. And the way they talk to you was crazy .
July 7, 2020
If associates have concerns about their manager, we encourage them to bring those up during a one-on-one meeting or approach another member of management if that’s easier.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
have to choose weekends to work with, not really able to pick your schedule. Job is good when they arent busy for a schedule. Boss was kind of mean and training was not sufficient for performing the job, always have to ask questions after
April 28, 2020
Our College Station facility has a number of part-time associates and we make every effort to find a schedule that works for all parties. We pride ourselves on the amount of training we provide. If someone feels like they need more, we’d suggest asking their supervisor about additional training options.
If you want to work at a company with terrible management and no respect for you as a worker, this is the place for you. The managers ONLY care about telling you what you did wrong and never recognize when you do things right. At least your coworkers are pretty cool.
April 28, 2020
We care about all of our associates and try to showcase success stories frequently. If an employee feels like their efforts aren’t being recognized, we encourage them to have a discussion with their supervisor.
Community Outreach, Employee engagement, networking, training were all very positive attributes of working for this company.

Micromanagement and work/home life balance were to be desired.
April 1, 2020
We’re always looking for ways to improve work-life balance for our employees. If associates are feeling like something is out of whack, a one-on-one with your supervisor is the perfect forum to discuss how to get back to the center.
Make sure bathrooms, convenient centers are cleaned and stocked clean huddle rooms, conference rooms and Cubicles are dusted, vacuumed and cleaned, get trash in all designed area and interact with all coworkers
April 1, 2020
We appreciate the efforts of our housekeeping staff, especially during this time of increased focus on hygiene, health, and safety.
Was let go because sales volumes have decreased drastically - be wary of length of time this company could be around. The department had myself and 1 other person and it was too many to deal with commissions processing. Manager was great, people around my department were great, but the company doesn’t actually care about its employees. It’s worrisome. I’ve seen how much money the company has (friend used to work in accounting and had access) it’s embarrassing what they make and what we were paid.
April 1, 2020
Reynolds has been around since 1866. The biggest reason we’ve endured for so long is our associates, which are of the utmost importance to us. If someone feels like they aren’t being compensated fairly, we encourage them to work with their supervisor to find a solution.
Reynolds appears to prioritize pizza parties and other frippery over paying employees well, management is catty and not supportive, and the work load is often not able to be spread to an appropriate number of people because executives will not authorize new hires.
Pros
Free wine/beer at events
Cons
poor healthcare, bad management, poor pay
April 1, 2020
Reynolds is currently hiring for a number of positions at multiple locations. If associates have concerns about the decisions of their managers or their level of compensation, we encourage them to make those concerns known within their department by speaking to a supervisor.
Challenging to get past the initial test in order to get an interview (approximately less than 20% acceptance rate).
Really good 401K match at 100% of 6% contributions.

Safe and comfortable environment / Large property

Wide variety of extra curricular activities and family friendly
April 1, 2020
Our assessments are just one tool that helps us find the right candidates for the right job. If you’re referring someone and they need advice on how to prepare, consult the How to Apply FAQ section posted on our Careers website!
Management is really friendly and helpful. Reynolds is very big on creating an inclusive work environment. Onsite gym, convenient store, doctors office (akin to a grocery store clinic), barber shop. Plenty of after hours clubs and events. The work isn't the most exciting thing in the world but it is definitely a company with decent benefits, great employees, and a fun culture.
April 1, 2020
Reynolds is proud of our facilities, though we don’t provide haircuts on campus. The automotive world is changing all the time and being the leader in the industry keeps things exciting.
The sales internship was a fantasic experience, but Reynolds still has some improvements to be made. Their other internships were less attractive than the sales internship and their benefits for full time employees are lacking a little. They have no maternity leave and no formal HR dept.
April 1, 2020
We believe that all of our internships are great opportunities that offer real work experience. In terms of benefits, Reynolds follows all state and federal guidelines as they relate to maternity leave. The leave may be paid, unpaid, or a combination, depending on the individual’s circumstances, to include available sick days, vacation days or Short Term Disability, if elected.
The People are nice and friendly.
The work week is slightly longer, and benefits package is average or slightly less than average compared with many companies.
April 1, 2020
Thank you for the review! Please contact the benefits department if you have questions or concerns.
Good work environment with great people to work with The office people are very helpful when it comes to filling out paperwork and other benefits as well as they are understanding
April 1, 2020
Thank you for being part of the Reynolds team in Celina and for writing this review. We strive to foster an environment that allows associates to grow professionally through engaging work and promotion from within.
This company has little by way of career advancement. But it is great for getting some working experience to springboard somewhere else. They also have some great benefits like a gym and a full-week cafeteria.
February 20, 2020
Opportunities for advancement may vary by department, but there’s no shortage of career development paths here at Reynolds. We believe in rewarding hardworking associates and have many associates celebrating milestone anniversaries with the company.
this job is great to get started in any tech related field. Take advantage and learn as much as you can. That I can say they are really good at. Advancing is harder
April 1, 2020
Advancement opportunities may vary by department, but we believe in rewarding our hard-working associates and promoting from within.
The interview process you have to go through is challenging, but not impossible. They expect highly competent employees there and they reward commitment.
Pros
Job Security
February 20, 2020
Thank you for being a Reynolds employee and leaving us a review! The Reynolds assessments are just one of the tools that helps us identify the best candidates for our company. They ensure that we’re finding the right job for you based on your skills, personality, and long-term career goals.
Don't expect to praised for going above and beyond. Don't trust anybody there. Insurance isn't great, 401k is awesome, vision and dental insurance is awesome. Overall work atmosphere isn't great. It's easy work but not great pay.
February 20, 2020
Reynolds has many ways to recognize and celebrate associate achievements. Whether it’s our Meritorious Performance Awards (MPAs), our HooReys! (special shout-outs), departmental awards, or annual company awards, we’re always striving to acknowledge the efforts of our employees. If an associate ever feels underappreciated, unnoticed, or unfairly compensated, we encourage them to have a conversation with their supervisor.
Excellent experience, just time to move on. Lots of great employees who work very hard. Some middle management issues where employees were not given the respect they deserved.
February 20, 2020
Thank you for your time as a Reynolds associate and for leaving this review. We firmly believe that everyone should be treated with respect. If interpersonal issues arise, we encourage associates to speak with their supervisor or management chain.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company.