The Richman Group Employee Reviews

Buena compañia,mala gestion de jefes
Mantenance tech (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 17, 2018
Muy burocrática, muchos jefes, que de hecho sobran muchos.
Pros
No muchos
Cons
Jefes de sobra
Great company to grow within!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 23, 2018
The company goes above and beyond for their employees and are very nice. I worked in other companies that don't care about the employees and overwork you to the point it becomes unhealthy and for the first time I'm experiencing a company that appreciates and genuinely cares for the employees which is amazing and highly commendable in there part. I love that everyone is so nice and how there are different events going on every month which makes work FUN and exciting.
Pros
Great Benefits, accomodations, hour break, open to ideas, pto
Cons
Great company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2018
Great company to work for. I only left because I relocated. Lots of hands on, effective training. Good communication between sites and corporate office.
Nothing burns good employees out quite like overworking them.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 6, 2018
Upper Managers tend to blame their turnover problems on everything under the sun, while ignoring the crux of the matter people don’t leave jobs they leave managers.The sad thing is that this can easily be avoided. All that’s required is a new perspective and some extra effort on the manager’s .Organizations know how important it is to have motivated, engaged employees, but most fail to hold upper managers accountable for making it happen.
Pros
Land a job at a better company.
Cons
Philosophical Differences
Horrible management and supervisora
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 8, 2017
Dead end company amd job. Expect u to do every work order with in 5 minutes. While the supervisor and managers leave property on the clock not returning til the end of the day. This company is a joke.
It was a nice place to work
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTSeptember 25, 2017
I have been working at Richman for the past 10 years as an accounts Payable Manager. I love my job there, but the accounting Department moved to Florida and I do not want to relocate to Florida therefore I had to leave.
Pros
It was nice place to work
Cons
Good benefits overthere
Productive and fun work environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2017
Great office culture. Every team member is treated like family. The employees are very friendly and helpful. As someone new to the industry, they all made me feel very welcome and made sure that I felt confident to succeed every day.
Pros
free food, great leaders, fun events
Cons
N/a
Productive and fun workplace
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2017
Real chances to grow professionally, and a strong positive culture with people you like and respect. My manager always encourages me to enhance my knowledge with beneficial training courses that will help my advancement in my career.
Great Company!
SR. Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 6, 2017
Was employed by Richman in 2013 and was let go in 2016 for not meeting required goals for the 4th quarter. I felt I was a great asset to the company and property in Pensacola however, just couldn't make that goal in December 2016.
Loved the Property, Residents, employees and The Tampa support Team~
Have since been managing yet another Great Property and love my management company keeping their employees their first priority.
I miss Richman Group and if the opportunity arises I would say it may be the best job you will ever have.
Good Luck
Pros
Great Support
Cons
Communication If I have to list one
New experience
Screener (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 31, 2017
The hiring process was very quick and extremely easy. The working environment is very relax and family oriented. The job is fast pace so the day goes by super fast, there is a gym with showers to enjoy at your convenience. The company offers great benefits for you and your love ones including pet insurance.
Pros
Heath benefits 401K PTO Gym
Cons
The training can be confusing and over whelming if you are not acostume to a fast pace type of job, we alternate holidays and Saturdays.
Great environment to work in.
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2017
Since hired date everyone has been very welcoming and nice. There is a lot of communication within teams which creates a strong bond between them. HR department is great at making sure you have what you need. The office environment feel light and easy going, and the work load will keep you busy through the day. Overall a god experience so far.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, great environment
Cons
So far no cons. Must have experience to work here; is hands on from day one.
Don't do it
Regular Employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2017
The usual no moral office environment with poor management. Long work hours and working weekends just to catch up. Short staff with no extra hiring for help. You are expected to do the work of 3 people. Workplace feels like you're trapped. Very little to no help attitude in the office. You are expected to get the work out or make a lateral move to a better company. Medical Benefits are too expensive.
Pros
Cons
Everyone out on their own
Dead end job ,no raises,no advancement no matter how hard you work
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 2, 2017
You will not feel like you are more than a laborer with this company.Regional managers will just walk past you without a word while making more busy lists to be completed.They don't care about how things are working only their rental numbers.Maintenance managers that bully and threaten your job no feeling of job security,something else regional managers feel it's fine to do.Lazy maintenance manager so you can plan on doing most of the work with no appeciation.Pass on this job guys it's not a good one.
Pros
Some nice residents that appreciated the hard work
Cons
Residents put in that destroy the property just to keep numbers uo, poor screening
April 13, 2017

Thanks for the time you spent providing us with your review. We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience while being a member of our team. We are always working with our property managers to improve themselves as leaders in order to be better managers for their staff. And it’s a shame to hear you did not have a better experience. If you would like to expand on your comments, please contact HR directly and we would be happy to speak with you in greater detail.

The Richman Group
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJanuary 25, 2017
The Human Resources Department is awesome! I really got the opportunity to strengthen my Microsoft skills, Workers' Compensation and critical thinking. I formed great relationships with my HR team and actually changed as a human being. I love every part my job even more the people I've had the opportunity to work with. Human Resources rocks, but I cannot speak for other departments.
Pros
You get to learn a lot and work with great management in HR.
Cons
Worked here for a year, plus and was never hired as perm.
April 13, 2017

We’re thrilled to hear you had a great experience! Thanks for leaving us the review and providing your personal account. At times, we are not able to bring on our temp employees and unfortunately that is the case here. If you are interested in future employment, please continue to check our job opportunities. Thanks again.

Worst company I have ever worked for
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 13, 2016
The office is very unprofessional. Employees and residents both do not like being there. Until management learns to work as a team and learns to speak to people this company will never strive. It's by far the worst company I've ever dealt with
April 13, 2017

Thank you for leaving us the review. We are always identifying ways to improve our customer and employee satisfaction and you provided us with great thoughts to consider. We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience and if you would like to talk more about your time with us, please contact HR directly.

Horrible Company/High Attrition
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2016
Worst company I ever worked for. Poor management with no direction, no consideration, no chance to advance. And the President of the property division has no leadership skills and expenses A LOT of McDonald's!
Cons
Horrible management, lack of communication
April 13, 2017

We appreciate your review. Providing our managers the training they need to be better leaders is a priority of ours and we’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience with the management team. If you would like to expand on your comments, please contact HR directly.

Competitive environment

12 working hours
Difficult to work
Hello
Good
Bad
Competitive co workers
April 13, 2017

Thanks for the review. We will admit, we demand a lot from our employees but that’s because we know they can exceed our expectations. Thanks again for your review.

No Way
Interview (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaSeptember 16, 2014
Be careful with this employer. They post jobs, call you and then never return the expected call. Happened to me twice. Extremely unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Many
April 13, 2017

We’re sorry to hear that your experience through our interview process was not a good one. We are constantly looking at ways to improve this process and communication is an essential piece to that. Hopefully, we will do better communicating should you decide to pursue future job opportunities with us.

Fast Passed Work. Always meeting new people.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaMay 15, 2013
I enjoyed my time with the company. I learned a lot and would have loved to grow with the company. Now i am looking to use my customer service skills to better my future and hopefully set a position with grown.
Pros
Company Dinners, Paid Vacations
Cons
Long hours unpaid. Not enough apprecitation for there employees hard work.