The Right Staff Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible
Don't remember (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNFebruary 18, 2018
This is the worst temp agency out there. Do yourselves a favor and stay away. I tried to get a referral from my previous employer after my employment was over and I got a call from them saying I wasn't able to contact them. I made the mistake of taking another opportunity with them that was going to start about a couple months later. I ended up canceling because I found a permanent position and they called unemployment saying I turned down their position and shouldn't get benefits anymore (while I was looking for a better position than they offered).
Attentive staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNFebruary 2, 2018
Good staffing; called routinely to see how everything was going. Wanted a longer assignment, however, none was available at the time my assignment ended.
Love my job
Adminstrative (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 10, 2017
I love working for THE RIGHT STAFF. The management team is strong, with many years of experience and knowledge. I love my coworkers who are all very smart and make me laugh every day. The team atmosphere makes it a fun place to work. Everyone has a strong drive for excellence and wants to make sure every employee and client has a positive experience.
Pros
Great group of people, strong management
the Right Staff
Medical Parts Assembler/ Quality control (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 10, 2017
The Right Staff, St. Louis Park, MN March 2006 - Dec 2008
Protomode: Medical Parts Assembler/ Quality control Maple Grove, MN
Assembler for a high tech machine division serving the health care, personal products, and hardware industries.
Assisted in all aspects of the assembly of medical devices; Loaded and unloaded materials on to the medical device machine.
Recorded information such as the number of products finished, along with dates and times of product production.
Performed online go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
Disappointment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNFebruary 14, 2017
Not the best temp agency, they do find you work but never get hired on. No good benefits also when you want a position that you said you want they never find you one.
Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Twin Cities, MNJanuary 25, 2017
THE RIGHT STAFF is a great place to work. You get what you give. If you work hard, there are lots of opportunities to advance. Enjoyed working with the company.
Pros
Opportunities to Advance, Training and Growth opportunities
Bait and Switch Temp service
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 8, 2016
This is a typical Temp service that advertises alot of jobs to get you in and apply, then they tell you that position is full and how about this one that nobody else wants. usually for a lower wage.
Pros
Plenty of jobs
Cons
Advertise jobs that if you apply for, find out the position is filled, even if you applied first.
No hope
Floor Help (Former Employee) –  Coon RapidsMay 3, 2016
You can work there but keep in mind The Right Staff has been on site for years why is that cause you end up never getting hired.The Fulltime lost wages years ago and never regained them and even haven't had a raise.I would say just don't work there you will end up looking for another job.
Pros
Hours are nice
Cons
They run through temps spring time is slow expect to get laid off
Great temp agency!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNApril 15, 2016
I really enjoy working with the right staff. they were very nice when i interviewed. they got me a job right away and when my assignments end they always get me on a new one right away. my recruiter calls me to make sure i'm enjoying my job. I like that he checks in with me, it shows that they really care about me and i'm not just another "temp employee." I would recommend them to everyone looking for a job!
Great staffing agency!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 3, 2015
i really liked working with the right staff. they were able to place me at a great office job assignment. my recruiter was really nice and easy to work with. i could tell he wanted to find me a job asap and he did! he always responded to my phone calls or emails when i had questions. i was sad when my assignment had ended because it was only temporary but they are working on finding me a new one right away. i am very anxious to start a new assignment with the right staff!
Pros
recruiters, pay
Cons
short assignment
Fast paced environment
Account Manager/ Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 30, 2015
They are a family company and a recruiting agency that actually does value you as an employee, excellent President/CEO. Fast paced work environment but you get out what you put in. Lots of opportunity to advance.
Pros
Monthly bonus based on work you put in, monthly team events, yearly employee appreciation dinner and awards
Cons
Base pay could be higher
Great place to work!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJune 4, 2015
I love working for The Right Staff. The recruiters at The Right Staff are very friendly and professional. They were so good at helping me find work! When one of my assignments ended they were ready to help me find a new one and they did! I'm glad i took a chance on a staffing agency and i'm glad it was THE RIGHT STAFF!
productive place to work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNMay 1, 2015
very hard job, but very fun to work at. Love the change of pace that i get and the new people i get to work with at each job. each location changes on what i do
Pros
change, good pay
Cons
no cons
Don't waste your time.
Supervised. (Former Employee) –  Maple groveApril 29, 2015
They will have you come in fill out the paperwork make it sound good. Then you never hear anything after they send out your resume. Like others said they are just trying to fit numbers.
Pros
Non
Cons
the whole thing
False advertising
Unemployment (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove MNFebruary 14, 2015
Lied about jobs. Blabbered on about benefits I'll never have. Asked me the same questions I told the secretary and filled out online and filled out AGAIN at the agency. Biggest. Waste. Of. Time.
false advertising open positions
never called (Former Employee) –  maple grove, mnJuly 27, 2014
I registered with this agency did testing gave all my per information over 1year ago and they've not sent me on Any assignments. They wheel you in to have you complete tax incentives forms from the government so that they receive money for registering you but Then they don't call you for work. I have friends who've gone through this same issue with the right staff in maple grove. Liners and a waste of time.
Pros
provided a false hope of making you feel like they have a job for you so No Prosn
Cons
never help you or call you for assignments like all other agencies
productive and great co-workers
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNMay 17, 2014
I have learned new things in the warehouse field and i am a quick learner.
Great Staff, friendly and concise
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 2, 2012
I love working for the Right Staff they have great placement, as well as friendly service.