The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Culture reviews

Team work culture
The team work culture creates an exceptional place to work. there are fast service events taking care of guest and always reflecting a genuine care to them.
Excellent place to work
Great place to work with great benefits. Centrally located with easy access. The workplace environment was great with a lot of interaction with staff and management
Ladies & Gentleman serving Laddies & Gentleman
Learn & travel the world mentally through the experience of Ritz culture of luxuries & finest cuisines & facilities. Indulgence of the best from things all over the world. Personal preferences & desires of each guest to supersede the mind furthest expectations.
Great place to work, plenty of opportunities
It is a great place to work. The Ritz Carlton culture makes it a great place to work with plenty of opportunities for career advancement, exploration, as well as personal growth. You will have to be one that is willing to ask questions and learn, but there is so much growth that comes from that as well. I appreciate that they have a lateral service program where employees have the opportunity to work in different areas of the hotel!
Pros
Great benefits, great opportunities, great culture
Cons
Part time not easy to transition from, slow season not much work and part- time gets short end of that.
fun work place
great place to work at. nice enviroment.
Competent team, clear goal, good work-life balance, most managers are easy to work with, cross-team collaboration could be challenging due to geo and time zone difference. But in general nice place to work.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Lots of activity with no productivity.
The Ritz-Carlton is like a luxury car owned by a cheap owner who insists in putting regular gas instead of super... In the beginning you have a long orientation that introduces you to the culture but it feels more like brainwashing. Then you soon realize you might be the only one following the standards while everyone else is just brown nosing. Very much like a fraternity.
Pros
Tips are good if you have a tipped position.
Cons
If you're hourly it isnt worth it.
Positive Atmosphere
Everyone greets each other with positive vibes and good energy. The culture promotes an atmosphere where Ladies and Gentlemen are servicing Ladies and Gentlemen; this includes guests as well as employees.
Great Place
This property is soooo beautiful. The lobby is amazing the guest rooms have been renovated ! Working here was sooo much fun ! I loved all of the people I worked with!
My Opinion
Free lunch was given every day to the workers, the co- workers are a great team. The managers tend to cooperate and help sometimes but I feel as if we do not get paid enough for everything that we do.
The ability to grow and do lateral helps you get an idea of what position is best for you.
The company’s standard are practiced and held accountable to all. The business is always steady due to the status of the hotel and it foster more of a family environment.
Pros
Family-like culture
Cons
High management turn
cool
great environment great residents and staff everything is done on a great scale management are very handson and understanding with all staff concerns.
Excellent place to work...
Nothing like the Ritz to work at. Beautiful atmosphere to be around. Excellent managers and employees to work with. Exceptional benefits and compensation.
Great place to work, lot of experience in customer service. competitive pay and good managements. Required very serious customer service commitment to work with this company.
Beautiful property and great place to work
Typical day can be very stressful. Fast paced work load. Very nice venues. Free meals. Learned a lot about food and beverage. Work place culture very diverse.
Ritz-Carlton
Management at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota is amazing. All employees are very well- taken care of. I learned to work under highly stressful conditions. I learned a lot about the Ritz-Carlton culture.
Excellent place to work
Fast paced work environment. I enjoyed working with all the ladies and gentlemen that were on the team. Started as part of the Front Desk team and worked my way up to Conference Services Manager.
Loved it
I love the Ritz-Carlton! Great place to work and I really enjoyed it. Service is top notch and I will always carry the service values with me in my life.
Its the best company to work for!!!
The best work experience that I have had in my career. Love all the training that they give you and the trust the company has In there employees and culture. The Ritz Carlton culture is the best wish to go back.
professional an excellent customer service
professional an excellent customer service to their guest, servicing gentlement an ladies to deserve our best professionalism and show them our culture of service making them happy and important for us.
Love my co-workers, fabulous place to work . Some of the managers do their best to work with you . Overall great hotel to work and learn new things in the business.
Great for some but not for all
Top down management style can interfere with day-to-day needs of the job
Great pay and benefits

Balanced work schedule and lifestyle

Corporate culture of meetings can distracting
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ritz-Carlton. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4
InHerSight Score
3.1Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight