THE ROADHOUSE Employee Reviews

Stressful but fun
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IASeptember 16, 2017
They are permanently close but if I have to write a review I guess I will. I liked all the people I worked with here and the job itself was okay, but there would be time where I couldn't deposit my paycheck because there was no money in the companies account. This happened quite often.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Couldn't cash paycheck sometimes.
Fast Paced, Customer Oriented
Head Chef/Kitchen (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 14, 2017
There is nothing that I can say that could describe my experience in working at The Roadhouse. I loved my job and everything about it. It was exciting, employees were kind, considerate, and was a small family unit.
Pros
Everything about it was excellent.
Cons
No benefits.
fun place to work excellent owners / operators
Bartender, Waiter, Chef (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, MOMay 8, 2017
complete sidework take and prepare guest orders (particularly drinks) greet and seat guests
handle cash transactions monitor drink consumption to ensure safety of guest and liquor license!
Fun, busy and sometimes difficult.
Bartender/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMay 20, 2014
This is a neighborhood bar and grill joint and depending on the season would be a hopping place to work on the weekends. Friday nights were the busiest when we would have the all you can eat fish. Working these Friday nights has taught me how to multi task and hustle because are income depended on it. The hardest part about the job was trying to get a balance between the kitchen and the waitstaff. As the waitress you accommodate the patron as much as possible and sometimes that went differently with the cooks. The most enjoyable was the patrons. I am a people person and I loved the familiarity with the customers.
Pros
Discounted food, familiarity with customers, laughter.
Cons
No management, no advancement, no trust.