THE ROADHOUSE Employee Review

View all THE ROADHOUSE reviews

Easy but demanding work, fun atmosphere.
Day Cook (Current Employee) –  Vermillion, SDMarch 2, 2018
A typical day at work included cooking food for customers, prepping food for the dinner rush and general cleaning. One skill that I learned while working there is the ability to handle immediate problems and quickly find solutions. The management is fun and understanding. The other employees are fun to work with. The hardest part of my job is learning all of the items on the menu. the most enjoyable part is when the dinner rush just finished and the entire crew can talk and joke with each other while closing.
Pros
Discount meals
Cons
No benefits. Could be called in at any time.

Other THE ROADHOUSE Employee Reviews

Stressful but fun
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IASeptember 16, 2017
They are permanently close but if I have to write a review I guess I will. I liked all the people I worked with here and the job itself was okay, but there would be time where I couldn't deposit my paycheck because there was no money in the companies account. This happened quite often.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Couldn't cash paycheck sometimes.
Fast Paced, Customer Oriented
Head Chef/Kitchen (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 14, 2017
There is nothing that I can say that could describe my experience in working at The Roadhouse. I loved my job and everything about it. It was exciting, employees were kind, considerate, and was a small family unit.
Pros
Everything about it was excellent.
Cons
No benefits.