The Ruhlin Company Employee Reviews

good place to work
Traffic Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHJune 8, 2018
I enjoyed my years at The Ruhlin Co. 2003-2010. I ran the Traffic control for our major highway division jobs. They liked they could depend on me to get jobs and scheduling done and keep crews working with no down time . They treated me well. The recession was hard on state funded jobs and I was let go due to lack of work.
Pros
new truck, gas card and phone were good perks for my job
Cons
some mangement on power trip, not great decision making
Wonderful Company to work for
Site Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHApril 13, 2018
I was a site safety specialist at the Ruhlin Company for almost 2 years and I absolutely loved it. Construction is a constantly changing project that gives you a lot of challenges. I feel that the management was excellent, I have had to pleasure of meeting Mr. Ruhlin on several occasions and he was a very down to earth person, you can tell that he really cares about his company and his employees. The safety coordinator was very easy to work with and the team of safety specialists that I worked with were very knowledgeable.
Good company, rely on people over systems
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHSeptember 1, 2017
Ruhlin is a good company, they are a mid sized construction company. They work together, and everyone is interested in cooperating to make the projects work.
Good
Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 19, 2017
Local personnel are great and will work with you. Job was challenging and good for everyone. learned a lot of new ideas and knowledge to carry forward.
Exciting and motivating
Union Laborer (Current Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHJuly 31, 2015
Labor intensive workplace that has great people to work with. Management is strict due time restrictions and to make the workplace safe for employees and others.