The Ruhlin Company Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company to work for
Site Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHApril 13, 2018
I was a site safety specialist at the Ruhlin Company for almost 2 years and I absolutely loved it. Construction is a constantly changing project that gives you a lot of challenges. I feel that the management was excellent, I have had to pleasure of meeting Mr. Ruhlin on several occasions and he was a very down to earth person, you can tell that he really cares about his company and his employees. The safety coordinator was very easy to work with and the team of safety specialists that I worked with were very knowledgeable.
Good company, rely on people over systems
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHSeptember 1, 2017
Ruhlin is a good company, they are a mid sized construction company. They work together, and everyone is interested in cooperating to make the projects work.
Good
Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 19, 2017
Local personnel are great and will work with you. Job was challenging and good for everyone. learned a lot of new ideas and knowledge to carry forward.
Exciting and motivating
Union Laborer (Current Employee) –  Sharon Center, OHJuly 31, 2015
Labor intensive workplace that has great people to work with. Management is strict due time restrictions and to make the workplace safe for employees and others.