The Salvation Army Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,193 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBrian Peddle76%approve of Brian Peddle's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
You're seeing The Salvation Army jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 12.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at The Salvation Army have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 379 questions about working at The Salvation Army. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Salvation Army employees.
Insights from 2.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with The Salvation Army within the last 5 years.
I was not asked any questions about my skills during my interview there. Seemed like the interview was more of a formality than to see if I was a good fit for the position.
What would make you great for this job in working with people
If i was able to stand and continually ring the bell.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Salvation Army?Published on May 24, 2021
- The Salvation Army