The Salvation Army Careers and Employment
- CEOBrian Peddle
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
You're seeing The Salvation Army jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 6.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at The Salvation Army have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 372 questions about working at The Salvation Army. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Salvation Army employees.
Insights from 1.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with The Salvation Army within the last 5 years.
If I was willing to work whenever needed
Again it was a seasonal job at Christmas time I enjoyed it immensely,,
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- The Salvation Army