The Saxton Group

The Saxton Group Culture reviews

Working for the Saxton Group has been a lot of fun and I still enjoy working for them. Its a great first job working at the deli. But the benefits and pay don't work out long term for most people.
Typical days include taking care of guests (good customer service, prepare orders, etc.), cleaning up afterwards. I learned how to provide quality customer service, but primarily on my own. Quality of work is very uneven due to lack of proper training, so it's not uncommon for some employees to have to compensate for others, despite being paid about the same (not competitive wages with other restaurants). The hardest part of the job is having concerns not addressed from management along with the selective enforcement of certain policies. The best part of the job is meeting many guests and getting to know them.
Pros
30% off orders, Good Team Members
Cons
Noncompetitive compensation and benefits, Poor management
I traveled from store to store working from town to town. I enjoyed the concept of the restaurant and learning the industry. Human resources are wonderful and willing to help you with anything.
Pros
Excellent food and competitive pay
Cons
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.