The Saxton Group Pay & Benefits reviews
United States12 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed working here. The environment was fun and it was a joy to put smiles on the faces of my customers, especially our regulars. I'd say the only thing I didn't like about my job is there isn't any sort of program that regularly assesses how you're doing in order to get raises and the like. I had to ask for a raise even after being there for almost 2 years.
Typical days include taking care of guests (good customer service, prepare orders, etc.), cleaning up afterwards. I learned how to provide quality customer service, but primarily on my own. Quality of work is very uneven due to lack of proper training, so it's not uncommon for some employees to have to compensate for others, despite being paid about the same (not competitive wages with other restaurants). The hardest part of the job is having concerns not addressed from management along with the selective enforcement of certain policies. The best part of the job is meeting many guests and getting to know them.
30% off orders, Good Team Members
Noncompetitive compensation and benefits, Poor management
I traveled from store to store working from town to town. I enjoyed the concept of the restaurant and learning the industry. Human resources are wonderful and willing to help you with anything.
Excellent food and competitive pay
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
See more The Saxton Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Saxton Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Saxton Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Saxton Group?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of The Saxton Group about how to improve it?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at The Saxton Group?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at The Saxton Group?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at The Saxton Group?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Saxton Group a better place to work?
See all questions and answers