THE SHOWROOM Employee Reviews

Productive and Exciting
Junior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2017
The Showroom is a great place to get a kick start to the children's fashion industry. It has always felt like a second home - the team is so understanding and helpful.

Growth within the company is not a big factor which is struggling for someone who would like to build their career.

Overall, I would always say good things about the company because my experience has been so positive with much creative and analytical work.
Pros
Hands on, Customer relationships
Cons
Short company ladder, Low salary, No medical benefits
Sales (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 12, 2017
Great Sales Experience for motivated individual, highly respected dealership in the area, laid back atmosphere with emphasis on selling quality cars tan affordable price
wonderful place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 9, 2017
The owner of the company was one of the most intelligent people to work for. One thing I still say is I wish I meet him years ago to learn more from him.
Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities · Develop marketing strategies to increase sells.
Marketing Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  brooklynNovember 25, 2014

· Develop marketing strategies to increase sells.

· Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.

· Preparing interesting written copy for the website.

· Scheduled appointments, court appearances, and depositions.

· Assisted manager with client’s inquiries.
Pros
incentives
Cons
short breaks
love doing hair
Hair and makeup artist (Former Employee) –  panorama cityJune 5, 2012
iv never been so happy doing something i love then being a hairstylist
Fun work environment, helpful, and charismatic.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 9, 2012
Working at The Showroom was a fun and enjoyable place to work. I would come, sign myself in and immediately have tasks to do. Whether it was helping with setting up, assisting in the kitchen, or just talking to people outside to help get attention from others to come in. When doors opened, I would greet and seat the customers, notify the waiter or waitress of who and where someone was sitting if it was in their designated area. After the show full of fine food and great live music, which was defiantly the best part of working here, I would help with cleanup and anything that needed assisting. My managers were great. They were very helpful and easy to talk to. Anytime I had a question or concern, they were easily accessible and would help me right away. I learned so much from them, like how to evenly place customers, how to work a garage ticket confirmation machine, and most importantly, how to speak to and guide the customers to wherever I needed them to go. All my coworkers were just as helpful and fun to work with. Overall, The Showroom was a great place for me and for anyone to work.