The Source Dispensaries Employee Reviews

Good and bad place. Don’t get stuck here.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2019
Great place to start working but don’t get caught up in the work place.

Managers don’t know how to manage and it’s very cliquey. Makes you feel like in high school.

If you dedicate your entire life to this job and nothing else, then they will love you.

They talk big. But be weary.
Stressful work environment for certain roles and horrible management!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2019
At first this place was decent, but horrible at working with students. Too much favoritism like a high school. The management thinks they can use you to their disposal and the customers are disrespectful. Once this company was bought out by a corporate company everything went downhill, this shop is not for the smokers it’s for their profit.
Pros
Samples
Cons
Poor management, not flexible
September 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with The Source. We’ve spent years creating and protecting a culture our employees have come to enjoy and can flourish in. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our employees. We can’t fix the past but we can continue to improve how we support our most valuable resources, our employees. If you have any other questions or comments please email us at info@thesourcenv.com or call at 702.708.1111

Great Company and Great co-workers
Receptionist/Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 1, 2018
The Source is an amazing company who care about their employees and patients/customers. They also have an amazing owner. The employee discounts are amazing and you received tips and samples of products.
September 12, 2019

Thank you very much for such a great review! Our employees are the key to our success, and the reason why our customers have voted us one of the best dispensaries in Las Vegas.

This is THE cannabis company to work for!
Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  NevadaMay 2, 2018
Working at The+Source has truly been a life changing experience. I moved out of state to work with the company and they've created a number of opportunities to grow within the company. The+Source is a very fast paced environment that focuses on providing a very high quality service and the best products! Did I forget to mention they have the best company parties ;)
Pros
Fast paced & unlimited growth potential
Benefits
September 12, 2019

WOW! We are honored you chose to move to Las Vegas to work for The Source Dispensaries, and happy you found it to be well worth the risk you took! Thanks for all your contributions to our company, and our customers! Also, in a continuous effort to improve, I’m happy to say we have introduced Benefits for our employees in 2019. Thanks for all you do!

I love this job!
Assistant Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2018
I truly love the source! I’ve been working here for 9 months and have already received 3 promotions! If your dedicated, strong minded, goal oriented, organized, and work well with others you should consider a career with the source dispensaries!
Pros
Owners recognize hard work and dedication!
September 12, 2019

And we love you! Thanks for your kind words. Humbly Confident is one of our core values, and we continually explore ways our employees can grow their careers in the Cannabis Industry. We continue to make educational programs available to ensure our employees can guide our customers to the outcomes they desire.

exceptional company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2018
I have been with this company since early 2016 and it has been the best work experience. I am given the tools necessary to complete my tasks and work with some of the best people. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
September 12, 2019

Our employees continue to amaze us at the length they will go to ensure a customer is taken care of. We are not perfect, but we continue to work on providing the best tools needed to provide award winning customer service.

Lucky to work here
Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2018
The source has been a great work environment that offers endless opportunities as long as you work hard. As a member of the team; I look forward to coming to work everyday and the days fly. The colleagues I work with are easy-going and know how to work hard so it makes everything a lot easier. Seriously the best place I’ve worked for in Vegas!
Pros
Family environment
Cons
No benefits
September 12, 2019

Your positive review is greatly appreciated, and your enthusiasm is something we are grateful for at The Source. Enthusiasm is an attitude and you embody one of the core things we hire too at the Source. Thanks for your contributions to making our environment a fun place to work!

Great environment with lots of opportunity!
Floor Advisor Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2018
It has been a breath of fresh air working for The Source. With a positive work environment, constant and unlimited growth and a family style team, we are easily the best place to work.
Pros
Career, samples
Cons
No benefits
September 12, 2019

Our company cannot grow without our employees growing themselves. Thanks for pointing out our positive work environment. It exists because of our employee’s commitment to ensuring our customer receive the outcomes they have come to expect from The Source Dispensaries.

Fast paced with a great atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las VegasMay 1, 2018
It’s always great to come across a company who delivers on its promises. The Source has proven that they are that company, and I have no intention of looking elsewhere.

Fast paced days make the work week feel short, and the attitude of everyone in the store makes me feel like I’m welcomed and appreciated.
Pros
Discounts, events
September 12, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, we move fast…we also have fun and enjoy providing some of the best products and services in the Cannabis industry. Our employees take a tremendous amount of pride in what they do, and our success is a result of our employees’ strong conviction in what they do. Thanks for your positive review!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source Dispensaries. Our community is ready to answer.

The Source Dispensaries Reviews by Location