The Source Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very friendly and professional work place
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYJune 22, 2018
A typical day at work was very professional, friendly and busy. I learned a lot about billing and working with the public. The most enjoyable part about the job was the people that I worked with. They were very friendly and professional.
Productive and fun with a pretty noschalant vibe to the company
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 4, 2018
It was a stressless place to work and cool people to work with. Paid every week and a lot of customer service experience. of course there would be your couple of customers with problems, other than that, smooth sailing.
The Source for Women is a great place to intern
Graduate Counseling Intern/Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2018
The Source for Women is an organization which cares about clients and their needs. I would recommend that others take some time to volunteer here. Not only will you be helping others but you will be rewarded in the process.
Pros
I believe this place is God's hands reaching out to those in need.
Working at The Source
Advertising Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 21, 2017
It was a very good company to work with until 1 of the 2 owners sold his 1/2 of the company; then the company " folded " about 6-7 weeks later. I would have stayed there until I retired most likely, but unfortunately that didn't happen.
Pros
Setting own appointments, then going out to meet with the decision makers.
Cons
Management was fair at best.
Productive and fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pekin, ILOctober 20, 2017
Wonderful people to work with, relaxed, and great pay opportunity! Paid time off and they take very good care off you with time off and paid lunches. Fun place to work!
Pros
Spiff, lunch
Cons
No health-care
love to work...hard worker
Costom harley davidson part warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAOctober 3, 2017
making costom made parts operate machine open up shop.had to buff and grain 200 parts a hour. did shiping and receaving. look for order and did some filing
A great place to gain a lot of knowledge and chance for advancement
Technical Support Coordinator / Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollis, NHSeptember 12, 2017
Working at Source allowed me to gain a great deal of knowledge in electronics and customer service. I learned how use software and machinery to program test and mark devices. In tech support I gained a knowledge of writing files for production
Merchandise
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Holland ohioJuly 30, 2017
The job was back breaking. They wanted you to pull old magazines in place of new ones but there was so many different magazines and no where to place them. The crates were so heavy they were hard to liftby urself. Took many hours to sort thru it all. It was a mess. The manager was rude and never around.
Pros
Work by urself
Cons
Back breaking
good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  AlbertaJuly 28, 2017
lots of chances to improve your sales skills. pressured to up sell customers. commission based salary. friendly place to work. friendly customers for the most part.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
when its slow your commission suffers
Floundered till bought out
Tape and Reel Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollis, NHJanuary 12, 2017
Too much shift rotation going on. Went Out of business. Backstabbers. Management felt they could do no wrong. All other employees were pushed around.
Productive and teaches flexibliity
Video Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
What I learned from this experience is the same thing I learned in college to honor and respect our SPJ Code of Ethics Model and always be creative.
Pros
networking
Hard work pays off
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  575 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20565November 23, 2016
The food was amazing and it was nice serving it fresh to the guest. The staff was very positive and made sure we gave 5 star service at all time.
Technician
Technician (Former Employee) –  Norfolk Naval Station, VANovember 23, 2015
This company was a great place to work with competitive pay and holidays back when I started. Over time the environment has become very hostel and unprofessional company. Company is a small family own company. Upper management is very disrespectful and puts down its technicians when information is advise and complications on the job. Management does not follow its own procedures, procedures only come are followed on a time to time basics. I performed a lot of duties on a daily basics. If you are not family here, you are expendable at no cost. This company has a high turn around rate lately.
Highly competitive sales environment essential for personal growth.
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Downtown- Yonge and BloorMay 21, 2015
A highly competitive sales environment with a great organizational culture. Poor management style practiced at the store. Provided a huge learning curve. Best part-time job for a student looking for personal growth, financial stability and a fun environment to work in.
Pros
Commission and incentives, flexible work schedule, fun organizational culture, high learning curve, sales experience
Cons
short breaks
Help the homeless
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLMay 12, 2015
If you have kids or restrain order don't go there because they allow everyone there. Only persons i love there was my roommate, The bosses and ministerys
Pros
ok place
Cons
Has changed
This is a temp agency
Temp Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 4, 2014
The work I have done for The Source was just for the company NYC Barneys great to meet new people and the breaks were awesome. Pay was very reasonable and my managers were very understanding.
Pros
The sales and the pay
Cons
Temp
Loved the flexibility
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 13, 2014
Diverse atmosphere. Learned wellness management, organizational skills.
Pros
Non applicable.
Cons
Non applicable.
Very enjoyable company to work for
paperboy (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILJanuary 9, 2014
I like working for the source. The management is very enjoyable.
Excellent leadership Organization
Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 9, 2014
This is an excellent leadership organization to be a team player of. It is very diverse and gives each individual an opportunity to work as a learning organization.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Outside Oppositions
fun workplace
Scanner/Data Entry/Front Receptionist (Former Employee) –  new york,new yorkAugust 12, 2013
management was very orginized, very friendly environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.