The South Bend Clinic Employee Review

View all The South Bend Clinic reviews

Highly active and time demanding job with great organizational skills.
Heath Information Tech II (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 9, 2012
I learned how to file medical records in patients charts, I also thinned charts and purged charts when needed. I also filed and re-filed charts, this is a big clinic with 200,000 charts so you have to manage your time accordingly to a multitude of doctors. The South Bend Clinic also switched to electronic filing in which I prepared the charts to be scanned electronically and filed electronically. I also delivered charts for appointments to all doctors departments two days before the patients appointments. The hardest part of my job was delivering charts in a cart because it was really heavy and very physically demanding. I enjoyed electronic filing and paper filing. I also enjoyed thinning the charts and organizing the charts so that it was easier to handle and read.
Pros
free lunches, 1 hour lunches
Cons
unorganization and cleanliness

Other The South Bend Clinic Employee Reviews

great management
CMA (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 2, 2018
The people you work with are amazing and between the coworkers, dr's and management they are definitely the best part of working here. The compensation is a little on the lower end compared to major companies but the people make up for it.
A joke
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Granger, INMarch 24, 2018
I believe they hire people because they are so desperate in need. I work my butt off everyday to get a slap in the face for all my hard work. I believe that if you don’t get along with your office manager or doctors nobody will like you. They gossip constantly no mater where you work
Pros