The Spinx Company Employee Reviews

Learned not to work thrid shift.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 15, 2019
I am a people person. I just didn't like the fact that i was the only one thrid shift. My duties where mopping the floors stocking and cleaning the bathroom.
Temporary job
Maintenance/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 12, 2019
Management was very professional and understanding. Worked here breifly as a cashier/stocker enjoyed the atmosphere. Training and communication was excellent.
Wouldnt recommend to anyone with kids and that need certain hours
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 9, 2019
Nothing happen the way they said it would when I got hired. They tell you what you want to hear to get you in the door. And the managers get away with treating employees like dirt in front of everyone and customers. I was denied a position because I was pregnant. They dont schedual based on your availability at all.
Pros
u get hours
Cons
not flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 17, 2019
Was not a fun place to work you get 0 breaks and must work completely through your shift, if you have children i would not recommend this job they do not care about your children. They make you do absolutely alot of work for the pay they start cashiers off at 9.00 and its not much for the work you will do this job would be okay for a 16 year old but not someone who is trying to raise a family.
Pros
Cons
No lunches, low pay, poor communication
Easy going environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJuly 15, 2019
Spinx is a great first job, there is a relaxed environment to work in and co-workers are easy to get along with.
The pay is decent for part time employees considering the amount of work that needs to be done
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Breaks
Terrible job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJuly 8, 2019
I didn’t get enough hours. Was paid poorly. And was accused of thing that I didn’t do nor would I ever do. I left because I found a better paying job with much better hours
Pros
Free time
Cons
Low pay and low hours
Lack of communication
Deli Worker (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCJuly 6, 2019
Take advantage of hard workers and disrespectful to co workers. Hired to many people hours got cut and can't make a living off of the pay. Should respect workers more and give more hours if they ask.
What I’ve learned
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, SCJuly 3, 2019
Spinx was a good job, the job taught me how to efficient as a cashier. The job could be frustrating at times but I wouldn’t let that stand in the way of a good work day.
Good job
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 27, 2019
Had to be the best convience store I've worked at. The hours were flexablea and my managers were great. Good and bad parts like all jobs. There are stores all over South Carolina. If youre in Greenville there a lot of them.
Pros
Good coworkers, good manager, flexibilty, opportunities for growth
Cons
Raises are low and not competitive, may require long travel to stores
Great for Experience in Customer Service
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 26, 2019
If you work hard you will move up in this company. It gave me a lot of experience in Management and Customer Service but upper management is hard to work with. If you don't like people don't work here. Worked in a few stores that didn't have A/C and wouldn't be resolved 4 months prior until our territory manager was being inspected by the Regional manager.
Pros
Overtime, Tuition Program, Busy, Great Co Workers, Holiday Program, Paid Time Off
Cons
No breaks, Intimidating Territory Manager, Expensive Benefits
Wow
Management Training (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 23, 2019
I have been with Spinx for a little while, but I like what I am seeing. I look forward to the progression with this company. Let's see where the road takes me
The Comeback customers
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 23, 2019
People day at work is enjoying my regular customers that come in that look forward to listening to their stories you just listening to me tell me what beautiful personality I have that makes me feel good that somebody enjoys coming in talking to me and knowing is listening to them
Life is Good
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 23, 2019
Spinx Making Life Easer, has been a great change in my life spending more time with my family now. It's a very fast pace business you meet a lot of interesting people and make some friends along the way. Spinx is very rewarding when achieving personal goals and work goals Spinx is a great place to work.
Shift Supervisor
Cashier SSP (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 23, 2019
Typical day:
Come in at 5am, straighten up store, stock coolers and floor, ring up customers, paperwork, audits, and housekeeping. The customers are a mixed bag where I am. You have your awesome regulars then you have the a-holes. The Stock Ownership is great.
Pros
Stock Ownership, vacation after 6 months, raises for non management every 6 months, bonus for secret shop, part time, free drinks
Cons
No set brakes, customers can walk all over you, may have to cover for others who don't show up for work, some management can be difficult to work with
Ms Jinjah experiences #@ Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2019
Spinx is a excellent job to be part of for first-time job seekers it have excellent benefits that you need in south Cackalacky.It also have a good work environment that I can speak on my store behalf of. I disagree with is the company started salary but overall Spinx have excellent job opportunities to work for.
FT cashier
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. It is a fast paced job with a lot of responsibilities. If you are not good at communicating with all kinds of people then this job is not fit for you. The hardest part of my job is the safety procedures. I have to remember that this is a serious matter dealing with flammable gas! The best part is meeting so many different people. I love the customers. Personally my GM is the best she works with my schedule while I’m in school. She works hard and a great role model for all managers.
Spinx experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJune 22, 2019
Great job that has new opportunities and you work with great team members. I strive to reach excellence in customer service. I'm looking forward to the great opportunities in the future.
Spinx review
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 22, 2019
A typical day at spinx is at the most part rough. I’ve learned some good things work wise and some bad things about some of the works there. Some good about them and some bad.
spinx. where you want to work!!
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 22, 2019
Working at spinx is great.
The pay is fair,hours are flexable and the management is second to none.

There is plenty of room for advancement and our company keeps growing
Amazing....
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 22, 2019
A typical day at Spinx is helping your customer and making sure the store is clean and stocked. The hardest part of the job is standing on your feet for 8-10 hours a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.