The Spinx Company Employee Reviews in Columbia, SC

Ms Jinjah experiences #@ Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2019
Spinx is a excellent job to be part of for first-time job seekers it have excellent benefits that you need in south Cackalacky.It also have a good work environment that I can speak on my store behalf of. I disagree with is the company started salary but overall Spinx have excellent job opportunities to work for.
FT cashier
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. It is a fast paced job with a lot of responsibilities. If you are not good at communicating with all kinds of people then this job is not fit for you. The hardest part of my job is the safety procedures. I have to remember that this is a serious matter dealing with flammable gas! The best part is meeting so many different people. I love the customers. Personally my GM is the best she works with my schedule while I’m in school. She works hard and a great role model for all managers.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
A day on the job is good. It’s kinda slow at my location but nothing major happens. Working in the customer service field you learn a lot of patience.
Good company
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
The management is good..the pay is ok.most days are good some days r hard.Spinx is a good place for..u can move up with hard work and modvation.to do.
Blah
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
Nothing much really to say! I love my job and some of my co-workers. Best part of my job is seeing my regular customers on a daily basis! It's just like any other job you have your good days and bad days.
Spinx CSR
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
I’ve been working for spinx for about a year and a half. Just recently join the relief team. It’s a pretty decent job to work for. I would say the pay could be a little better.
Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
The hardest part of the job is the co workers and getting us all on the same page and getting all the required things done before the shift is over. Management is constantly changing what they want to enforce with certain co-workers.
My Spinx
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
A typical day consists of take care and of costumers and having fun doing so. I have learned the ins and out of how to manage my own business. Management is great. They inspire you to be better and they take care of us. Spinx is my family I love everyone who is apart of the company and that same love is given in return. Hardest part of the job would be the hours at times.
They told me to give my review a title
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
It's real easy to fit in and get to know your other co-workers. All of my co-workers are really nice as well, so that's a massive plus.

Adjusting your sleep schedule to fit your work schedule is tough at first (have to go to bed around 7:30 to wake up at 3:30 for a shift starting at 5) but you get used to it.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
The only negative that comes with working at Spinx 119 is the management other than that I can’t complain about the job at all. For the most part the pay is kinda fair.
I love my job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
I learned how to be very out going person and love to help others the best part of my job is everything the hardest part was telling someone that we don’t have what there looking for until the truck comes the management is very good and helpful everyone is easy to get alone with
Work environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 20, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. The people that i work with are a great bunch. The benefits are great.depending on which department you work in, the work Can be hard but work a great group of co-workers it is easily done.
Customer Centric, Passionate, Customer Oriented
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 19, 2019
Hi, thank you for allowing me to do a survey about working for Spinx. A typical day results pretty much of work and lots of general labor. I have learned to multitask, do inventory, continue to do my job, not allow (certain) management to confuse me with other employees. The job culture is okay, but not okay with petty prejudice, people not given proper advancements on positions. The most difficult part of the job is staying hydrated throughout the busy day with the rushes of customers 😊 The best part of the job is being able to bring business to the Spinx, great spirited customers, co-workers good days, listening to others vent but also solving their hardships and giving advice on how to deal the best way they can.Thank you for reading, have a great day!
My spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 19, 2019
I love my job overall I like the people an the job itself it's fast past which mean u have to be on yo job at all times but I love it like that cuz it makes the day go by fast
Consistency
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 18, 2019
I have learned that everyday you come to work is an opportunity to grow. You can grow with your managers, team managers, and the public. My favorite part of the job is building a bond with the customers and being a helping hand when needed.
Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 17, 2019
It's a real friendly environment with understanding and hard working managers. With fulfilling the responsibilities and being punctual with the time you are guaranteed a raise. If you're great with customer service, the job is definetly for you.
people
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 17, 2019
i love working for the company.its a great place to work. i love coming in to work and enjoying the people to work with it they are joyful and respectful
people
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 17, 2019
great i enjoy the customers, dealing with people is a great challenge they come in all walks alike and can brighten your day when you least expect it.
Average job
Fast-paced, multitasker, outgoing personality
Hate working by myself sometimes but customers convos help me with that
Definitely learn to let things go, especially when it comes to customers being rude
Best part of my job
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 17, 2019
I enjoy working with the public ,the people who come into these stores are what make what i do worthwhile.
To put a smile on someone's face during a bad time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.