The Spinx Company Employee Reviews in Greenville, SC

Ok
Customer Service Representative/Cashier/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 5, 2019
Ok company to work for, but not enough compensation. The company definitely has great benefits and flexibility with their scheduling. I would definitely recommend someone else to work for this company because of all the benefits and the room to grow in your career.
Learned not to work thrid shift.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 15, 2019
I am a people person. I just didn't like the fact that i was the only one thrid shift. My duties where mopping the floors stocking and cleaning the bathroom.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 17, 2019
Was not a fun place to work you get 0 breaks and must work completely through your shift, if you have children i would not recommend this job they do not care about your children. They make you do absolutely alot of work for the pay they start cashiers off at 9.00 and its not much for the work you will do this job would be okay for a 16 year old but not someone who is trying to raise a family.
Pros
Cons
No lunches, low pay, poor communication
Wow
Management Training (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 23, 2019
I have been with Spinx for a little while, but I like what I am seeing. I look forward to the progression with this company. Let's see where the road takes me
Life Made Easier
Administrative Hourly (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
The best part of the job is working with delightful people who reach out to help one another. I am also impressed with the generosity of this company in giving back to the community and the opportunities to further their education.
People don't want to work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
It is not a job for someone who wants to
not really do anything. People don't show up to work, making it harder on the ones that do. The people and customers can be friendly.
Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
Its a good starter job with great benefits. The only downside is they don't know how to accomadate those who have a second job. Lota of room to be promoted.
Review
Management Training (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
Good company and care about there people . The environment is very good. I have been here so far a month and they don’t treat me any different then someone that has been here for 4 years
H
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
I like the family environment we have at our store. With other employees and customers. Something I would change though is having better communication and teamwork on different shifts.
Day at Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
Each day is filled with familiar faces and new ones. I come to work knowing that what I do has a impact on so many peoples life. I look forward to going to work everyday.
Great job
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
Great company to work for with great benefits. Great personal life balance. Enables you to get engaged with your customers. Higher management is very understanding.
Food and beverage management
Administrative Salaried (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
The Spinx Company is a great place to work. You have unlimited opportunities for advancement as the company is growing every year. Benefits are very competitive, and well thought through to benefit employees with family. Not to mention that being involved within our community is one of our core values. Spinx truly cares about their employees and their families. I can’t say enough how great it is to work for Spinx!
My second home
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
I’ve learned how to treat people and I know what they enjoy about our store. I usually start my day making sure our customers have what they need in the floor. I like to make sure that throughout the day it’s nice and clean. our managers are customer focused and try their best. The hardest part of this job is to keep up with cleaning and making sure everything is full for our customers. The best is keeping our customers happy.
Gm
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
I have been a General Manager for over a year. Pay is great and benefits are great! I would recommend Spinx to anyone who wants a company that they can grow!
Excellent company
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
Great company to work for. There is a excellent culture here and the team is outstanding. I look forward to coming to work every single day and the culture makes me strive to be my best every day.
Spinx The Fun Place
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
A typical day at Spinx is very smooth and has constant movements. I enjoy being able to assist customers, and take great pleasure keeping the store clean. Working at Spinx is very easy but like each job it has its bad moments . Stress can build , but I always remind myself to remain calm and keep a smile on .
Driver
Drivers (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
The pay and benefits are fantastic, but the hours are long. 10.5-12 hour days average, but that is better than most trucking companies.
Just be prepared to work, but you’ll be generously compensated. Management listens, drivers get along, work direction is laid out clear
Very surprised
Food & Beverage Mgr (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx is a very great job to work for just need to pay Staff a little for money to control turn ovals It's not A hard job it is very easy a lot of hands on
Opportunity and Involvement
Administrative Hourly (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
The Spinx Corporate Company is a wonderful place to work with opportunity and involvement in the community. I'm thankful that I work in an environment where my managers and other teammates care about me personally and desire to see me grow and succeed in my job. I was recently able to get my bachelor's degree with the help of the Tuition Reimbursement program that Spinx offers. It has been such a blessing to work here and I look forward to continue here.
Simple and true information from a third shifter
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
People are looking for basic information that will make them interested in pursuing a job and/or career with us, not some overly verbose "everything is great and sparkly" nonsense so I'll make sure to keep it brief yet genuine.

It's a gas station, you're gonna have your fair share of customers regardless of the time of day. Rushes are obviously around 6am and 5pm and depending on your location third shift can be somewhat active as well.

I honestly haven't learned a whole lot, but that's only because I had an already existing history in retail.

Our manager is nice, so is our district manager. Can't really complain.

What even is workplace culture? I mean everyone is nice and everything seems normal if that's what you're asking for.

Dunno if it's really the hardest part of job, moreso life itself. My social life is basically nonexistent as all I do is sleep and work. Kind of a miserable existence but I get paid so it's not all bad.

I work third shift so the best part of the job is getting stories to tell customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.