The Spinx Company Employee Reviews in Spartanburg, SC

Temporary job
Maintenance/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 12, 2019
Management was very professional and understanding. Worked here breifly as a cashier/stocker enjoyed the atmosphere. Training and communication was excellent.
Wouldnt recommend to anyone with kids and that need certain hours
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 9, 2019
Nothing happen the way they said it would when I got hired. They tell you what you want to hear to get you in the door. And the managers get away with treating employees like dirt in front of everyone and customers. I was denied a position because I was pregnant. They dont schedual based on your availability at all.
Pros
u get hours
Cons
not flexible
A great company.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. I’ve been with the company for almost a year and I’ve met/worked with a lot of awesome people that have helped me grow within the company,
Go Spinx !
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for good benefits and they work with you with your everyday life problems. Spinx is a big happy family treats you with fairness.
Fun job.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Work life balance for some employees could use improvement. No vacation for a year. No sick time which encourages sick employees to come to work. Job is fun and I enjoy going to work.
How I feel
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
It will s a great job and the people are amazing to deal with and management is the best I a have had in a long time.i also love the deals and savings on gas
Great company
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Excellent growth opportunities due to the company hiring upper management within the company. They grow and develop all employees. A lot of pros with this company, benefits, weekly paychecks, advancement, and employee programs as well.
Work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Work is always busy and you have to work on time management. The hardest part of the job is working for the public. You have to have a great attitude.
Spinx
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
A typical day is Spinx is getting to make my customers happy first thing in the morning so they can go and enjoy the rest of your day and when washed together as a team dignity and when things might get to forget extremely busy but overall Spinx a good company and everybody takes care of each other
Great place to work!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
This has been one of my favorite places to work and my favorite job overall. Most of the managers I have worked under, TRULY care about their employees and work as a team with everyone, not only in their own store, but in others as well. The job itself is wonderful. Easy if you work hard and having steady regular customers is my favorite, most rewarding part of the job. Another thing that I have loved about this job, is it’s advancement opportunities and the fact that hard work does not go unnoticed. My first job that has made me feel truly appreciated for the work that I do.
Spinx it is!
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Great place to work! Great chance to meet new people and build rapport with customers. This lets them know to return for good conversation and great customer service.
It's a decent place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
nice place, great customers, managers on the other hand are very unprofessional. the only way you will advance is if u know someone above well. you cant advance while pregnant. and if your nursing. it's not a very good pumping experience. They do work with your availability for the most part unless its inconvienent for them. some stores and managers are better then others.
Customer focused
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Greeting and taking care of our customers, Making sure supplies are outside at the pumps stocking on the inside. The management ensures That the team is taking care of the customers needs as well as running the store, also seeing to employees needs.this only part of what we do. We are a team here we take care of each other.
Love for my job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
My job is wonderful, I love speak with the customers, help them wherever they need and The best part of my job is being able to give the customers at least 10 or 15 seconds, a smile that can change the day
Love my job. Great benefits.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
I enjoy the pace and cameraderie with my coworkers. I also love how involved we are in the community. This year I marched in the march of dimes walk and had a blast. The spin up class helped prepare me for my position and the manager is always willing to work with me on my schedule. Love my job. Also, the benefits are excellent.
Decent job
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Great advancement opportunities with hard work and dedication. Pay could be a little better but is better than some places. Schedule is all over the place so flexibility is required
Company that believes in opportunities
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
The company I work for definitely believes in being flexible and accommodating. Willing to work around availability issues and finding the right position for you.
Spinx is a wonderful company to work for!
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
I love my job at Spinx. It’s a great company to work for. The benefits are great, there are plenty of opportunities to move up in the company, and the pay is competitive.
Spinx
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. plenty of opportunities for job growth! If you're a dedicated worker wanting to grow with a company Spinx is the company for you.
Best part of my job!!
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
I love working with people in a public setting (people person).Although the customers can get a little testy😏, in all I love working with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.