The Spinx Company Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Ok
Customer Service Representative/Cashier/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 5, 2019
Ok company to work for, but not enough compensation. The company definitely has great benefits and flexibility with their scheduling. I would definitely recommend someone else to work for this company because of all the benefits and the room to grow in your career.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 17, 2019
Was not a fun place to work you get 0 breaks and must work completely through your shift, if you have children i would not recommend this job they do not care about your children. They make you do absolutely alot of work for the pay they start cashiers off at 9.00 and its not much for the work you will do this job would be okay for a 16 year old but not someone who is trying to raise a family.
Pros
Cons
No lunches, low pay, poor communication
Easy going environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJuly 15, 2019
Spinx is a great first job, there is a relaxed environment to work in and co-workers are easy to get along with.
The pay is decent for part time employees considering the amount of work that needs to be done
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Breaks
Terrible job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJuly 8, 2019
I didn’t get enough hours. Was paid poorly. And was accused of thing that I didn’t do nor would I ever do. I left because I found a better paying job with much better hours
Pros
Free time
Cons
Low pay and low hours
FT cashier
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. It is a fast paced job with a lot of responsibilities. If you are not good at communicating with all kinds of people then this job is not fit for you. The hardest part of my job is the safety procedures. I have to remember that this is a serious matter dealing with flammable gas! The best part is meeting so many different people. I love the customers. Personally my GM is the best she works with my schedule while I’m in school. She works hard and a great role model for all managers.
Spinx experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJune 22, 2019
Great job that has new opportunities and you work with great team members. I strive to reach excellence in customer service. I'm looking forward to the great opportunities in the future.
Spinx Life
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 22, 2019
Loving Spinx life. Something different everyday!
A variety of personalities makes everything interesting!
Always something good to eat for every appetite.
Spinx Job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 22, 2019
Spinx is a great job when it comes to benefits! Whiled it would be nice to make more more money the customers and employees make up for the pay. It’s seems like you can advance fairly quickly based on merit and following company procedures. With tuition reimbursement you can excel at Spinx and your life .
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
A day on the job is good. It’s kinda slow at my location but nothing major happens. Working in the customer service field you learn a lot of patience.
Working at spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx overall is a good company to work for. Days at work go by fast and that they have taught me core values and the meaning of customer service. Spinx is my first job that i have ever had and do far so good.
Working for Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2019
Working for this company has brought me closer to finding what i want to do with myself and they have things that will help with your schooling. All around they want to make sure you will have a pleasant work experiance
A great company.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. I’ve been with the company for almost a year and I’ve met/worked with a lot of awesome people that have helped me grow within the company,
Go Spinx !
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 21, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for good benefits and they work with you with your everyday life problems. Spinx is a big happy family treats you with fairness.
Third shift review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2019
Working third shift is stressful mainly cause tending to the customers can interrupt my other responsibilities. In time I was able to learn how to clean and neaten up most of everything with efficiency. I even teach some of the first shift on how to do tasks. Everyone I work with is extremely friendly and great to work with. what making me stay is that management made me feel appreciated and as a part of a team rather than just another employee. The hours can mess with my sleep schedule if I don't be careful. being able to work alone is posable that hardest and the best part of the third shift. working alone means I can easily track what needs to be done, but comes with that everything can be done so much faster if there was one more to help. Overall I love the job cause of the people I work with and I can handle the work,
N/a
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2019
There company as a whole is alright could be better .. some of the managers could take a class in how to talk to their employees .. the pay could be better
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJune 21, 2019
I like this job I usually work overnight
Take care customers and doing anything in /outside the store they helping me improve for that job and learning more experience more any job I like
Spinx
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2019
I enjoy working for Spinx, if it hasn't taught me anything it most definitely taught me to have more patience. The hardest part of the job would have to be biting my tongue for rude, ignorant customers. The best part would have to be the way my coworkers and I get along.
People don't want to work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2019
It is not a job for someone who wants to
not really do anything. People don't show up to work, making it harder on the ones that do. The people and customers can be friendly.
Public Review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 21, 2019
A typical day at work consists of ringing up customers, sweeping and mopping floors, stocking, and general cleaning. Since I've been employed at Spink I've learned how to communicate better with other people. The managers I've worked with have all been good. The workplace culture is good and promotes productivity.
Blah
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
Nothing much really to say! I love my job and some of my co-workers. Best part of my job is seeing my regular customers on a daily basis! It's just like any other job you have your good days and bad days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.