The Spinx Company Employee Review

View all The Spinx Company reviews

Spinx review
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 22, 2019
A typical day at spinx is at the most part rough. I’ve learned some good things work wise and some bad things about some of the works there. Some good about them and some bad.

Other The Spinx Company Employee Reviews

Overall great place to work. There was a no open door policy. If i went to GM about anything ,she acted if she didnt care. She showed it too.
Core (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCSeptember 10, 2019
Best to do your job and go home. Make money not friends that was my mistake. Great company to work for in general. I wish I could go back . This particular store was stolen cases and cases of beer least seven times in six months period. I worked third which I loved but I had to come off due to my child. The other staff members wasnt doing there part to keep the store up to expectations in.. of company.
Excellent
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 6, 2019
I lived working for spinx. The customers are always courteous. Management is amazing with understanding certain situations and scheduling you for shifts. They are really big on advancement and are always looking for people with potential to live them up in the company. Overall one of the best jobs I’ve had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.