The Spinx Company Employee Review

View all The Spinx Company reviews

Work environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 20, 2019
Spinx is a great company to work for. The people that i work with are a great bunch. The benefits are great.depending on which department you work in, the work Can be hard but work a great group of co-workers it is easily done.

Other The Spinx Company Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working for this company. Good workers with a few that tested your tolerance level. Had some management that could have managed better.
SSP - kitchen manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 10, 2019
I wouldn't have left the company if my manager had been open minded and not expected me to go against my beliefs and upbringing. Management needed to listen as well as give directions. Management needs to stop thinking that they are always right, remember that they can learn from others. Times change and others may know something new that will benefit them and the company. Listen to others who can help make a difference.
Pros
Company has great potential.
Cons
Management close minded. Affraid someone will take their jobs from them.
Hated the job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 9, 2019
I would work the registers, clean what ever need to be cleaned outside, cleaned the bathrooms, and the inside of the store you could probably just say I clean the whole Spinx gas station! Managers were awful. They didn’t listen, didn’t want to pay you more money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.