The Spinx Company Employee Review

View all The Spinx Company reviews

Customer Centric, Passionate, Customer Oriented
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 19, 2019
Hi, thank you for allowing me to do a survey about working for Spinx. A typical day results pretty much of work and lots of general labor. I have learned to multitask, do inventory, continue to do my job, not allow (certain) management to confuse me with other employees. The job culture is okay, but not okay with petty prejudice, people not given proper advancements on positions. The most difficult part of the job is staying hydrated throughout the busy day with the rushes of customers 😊 The best part of the job is being able to bring business to the Spinx, great spirited customers, co-workers good days, listening to others vent but also solving their hardships and giving advice on how to deal the best way they can.Thank you for reading, have a great day!

Other The Spinx Company Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working for this company. Good workers with a few that tested your tolerance level. Had some management that could have managed better.
SSP - kitchen manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 10, 2019
I wouldn't have left the company if my manager had been open minded and not expected me to go against my beliefs and upbringing. Management needed to listen as well as give directions. Management needs to stop thinking that they are always right, remember that they can learn from others. Times change and others may know something new that will benefit them and the company. Listen to others who can help make a difference.
Pros
Company has great potential.
Cons
Management close minded. Affraid someone will take their jobs from them.
Hated the job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 9, 2019
I would work the registers, clean what ever need to be cleaned outside, cleaned the bathrooms, and the inside of the store you could probably just say I clean the whole Spinx gas station! Managers were awful. They didn’t listen, didn’t want to pay you more money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Spinx Company. Our community is ready to answer.