The Street Consulting Group

Working at The Street Consulting Group: 21 Reviews

United States21 reviews

A great company to gain experience with.

The company listened to my needs to find the right fit for me. Management is good, they are very responsive with any questions or concerns. They make sure to check in with us and see how we're doing with our work. During the time of COVID, the company has helped me find a stable job, and it is a great place to start a career in health care.

Communication

My experience is good Communication , caring environment, and attentive to questions. Great place to work. Consistency and hard working environment.

The Street Consulting Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Dedicated team

Pleasure working with them. Always available to answer any questions you have. Encourage development and growth. Always there to support you in any issues you may have.

Pros

support

Cons

Pto

Genuine Recruiters

I love working with this agency! The recruiters are very helpful and genuinely want to see you find the right fit. They also do a great job of checking in and sticking with you even after you get hired.

The hiring process is fast and the management team is very helpful.

The management is very good and responsive to any questions or concerns. The hiring process is very fast and they help you find a good location to work that is close to home. It is a great place to start a career in health care.

Great place to work !!

Street consulting is a great company to work for. Management goes above and beyond for both internal and external employees. They really care about their employees. Training is top-notch with excellent benefits.

Great place to work at.

This place contracted me to work with Cedars Sinai I got in a 3 month contract after my contract was over they extended it for another 3 more months. Cedars had a open position and they offered it to me. Now I’ll be directly working with them. It’s a wonder environment to be working with Cedars.

Great company to work !!!

Managment is great !!! The hiring process was fast and the whole team is very helpful and welcoming . They answer all questions and concerns in a timely manner and are always willing to help you . The Street consulting group is by far the best company I’ve worked for . I’d recommend the company to anyone looking for something besides the burn and churn of most staffing companies. I can honestly tell you new consultants that you will be in great hands with the street consultant group.

Amazing place to work!

The Street Consulting Group is a great place to work! From the very minute I started working here I have felt included and treated like a valuable member of the team.

I love working for this company!!!

Everything about my work experience here has been positive and encouraging. I always feel supported at work and the company is very flexible with my schedule. I would definitely recommend working for this company. Virginia has been amazing to work for!!!

Proceed with Caution

Management frequently gets their wires crossed, so you may hear one thing from one manager, and the opposite or something contradictory from another. No paid vacation, no benefits. Job responsibilities are not made clear.

Pros

Paychecks are weekly, hours are good

Cons

Management contradict each other

Official response from The Street Consulting Group

October 20, 2022
We understand the hiring process is not always easy. In our interviews and hiring process we take the extra effort to make sure you are informed by outlining benefits within our new hire packet, and new hire paperwork. Transparency and honesty are the core values to our company and pivotal to our success as an organization.As indicated in your new hire packet full time staff are eligible for health insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental) atter 90 days of employment.You are also eligible for 401K after one year of employment.You also accrue sick time from your first day of employment.

LIES!! All lies

I took a job thinking I was getting benefits and great pay and I was hired under false pretenses and I’m treated terribly!! Run don’t trust this place they lie to get you hired and after that your screwed!! Disgusting ! I have no benefits and never given a raise thank you! That’s so sweet of you to lie

Official response from The Street Consulting Group

October 14, 2022
We understand the hiring process is not always east. In our interviews and hiring process we take the extra effort to make sure you are informed by outlining benefits and pay rate within our new hire packet, and new hire paperwork. Transparency and honesty are the core values to our company and pivotal to our success as an organization. As indicated in your new hire packet full time staff are eligible for health insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental) atter 90 days of employment. You are also eligible for 401K after one year of employment. You also accrue sick time from your first day of employment.

Poor agency

This agency is complete trash, they had me commuting close to 3 hours just to get to work and get home so that was about 5-6 hours DAILY. That’s not including the 9 hour shifts I was working.. (I never took a lunch) for a low salary job that tells you to STILL GO IN WHEN YOURE SICK AND RUNNING TO THE ER. So yes I do not recommend working for this agency. PERIOD.

Complex Job Opportunities for New people within the city

I'd highly recommend using the Street Consulting Group for job seekers new to this city. Even though every situation is different, thankfully I've been living with my brothers so sharing rent hasn't been an issue. This company was actually my first experience working for a Temp agency, most companies only need temporary hires to finish certain assignments whichever your experience is. Each agent that I talked to helped as much as they could find me work to keep me afloat with bills and buying food. As I stated before, every situation is different. If your living circumstances is paying full rent ASAP, then I would keep looking for work along with a Temp agency. Personally I finally got lucky and eventually got offered a full time position after working for the agency for about 3 months. Some people that I worked with, actually rather working place to place. But to me it's a little unsettling realizing that your assignment isn't full-time or guaranteed to come back the following week. Very grateful for the opportunity, this city will differently make you work for your place.

Temp agency

Hard to get in touch with anyone there, and they don't respond in a timely manner. Doesn't seem like they advocate for their employees. LA based company.

Great Place

This is one of the best places to work for. They treat their staff fairly, and honestly. I would highly recommend. Very nice place to work, and grow...

Pros

Great Recruiters

Great opportunity for career growth

The Street Consulting Group provides great opportunities for people who are looking to advance their careers in the medical field. They offer positions in the front office as well as positions for Medical Assistants, LVN's and RN's.

A lot of dream selling and lies

They will put you to think One thing and when the reality come is nothing of what they tell you they have preferences and they are liars basically they just care about the money

Excellent experience, great recruiters, wonderful company

The Street Consulting Group has been a wonderful company to work for. They helped me find the perfect job, listened to my needs and were always there to help me. I enjoy being able to help people every day. I love this company!!

Pros

Great people

the worst ever

I supposed to work with the office they're advertising for now i signed my papers with them on 06/28/28 i never worked till August and they didn't even compensate you, always excuses to cancel the work Don't believe them and save your time

Run

The street consulting is an agency that helps you find work, basically shoving the jobs down your throat, they do not care if you'll be happy or not. Super unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend it. They'll paint the perfect picture but reality is a NO.

Pros

Cons

they'll send you to the mobile health 15 times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Street Consulting Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits