The Street Consulting Group

The Street Consulting Group Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
I took a job thinking I was getting benefits and great pay and I was hired under false pretenses and I’m treated terribly!! Run don’t trust this place they lie to get you hired and after that your screwed!! Disgusting ! I have no benefits and never given a raise thank you! That’s so sweet of you to lie
Cons
This agency is complete trash, they had me commuting close to 3 hours just to get to work and get home so that was about 5-6 hours DAILY. That’s not including the 9 hour shifts I was working.. (I never took a lunch) for a low salary job that tells you to STILL GO IN WHEN YOURE SICK AND RUNNING TO THE ER. So yes I do not recommend working for this agency. PERIOD.
I'd highly recommend using the Street Consulting Group for job seekers new to this city. Even though every situation is different, thankfully I've been living with my brothers so sharing rent hasn't been an issue. This company was actually my first experience working for a Temp agency, most companies only need temporary hires to finish certain assignments whichever your experience is. Each agent that I talked to helped as much as they could find me work to keep me afloat with bills and buying food. As I stated before, every situation is different. If your living circumstances is paying full rent ASAP, then I would keep looking for work along with a Temp agency. Personally I finally got lucky and eventually got offered a full time position after working for the agency for about 3 months. Some people that I worked with, actually rather working place to place. But to me it's a little unsettling realizing that your assignment isn't full-time or guaranteed to come back the following week. Very grateful for the opportunity, this city will differently make you work for your place.
Hard to get in touch with anyone there, and they don't respond in a timely manner. Doesn't seem like they advocate for their employees. LA based company.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
This is one of the best places to work for. They treat their staff fairly, and honestly. I would highly recommend. Very nice place to work, and grow...
Pros
Great Recruiters
The Street Consulting Group provides great opportunities for people who are looking to advance their careers in the medical field. They offer positions in the front office as well as positions for Medical Assistants, LVN's and RN's.
They will put you to think One thing and when the reality come is nothing of what they tell you they have preferences and they are liars basically they just care about the money
The Street Consulting Group has been a wonderful company to work for. They helped me find the perfect job, listened to my needs and were always there to help me. I enjoy being able to help people every day. I love this company!!
Pros
Great people
I supposed to work with the office they're advertising for now
i signed my papers with them on 06/28/28 i never worked till August and they didn't even compensate you, always excuses to cancel the work

Don't believe them and save your time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Street Consulting Group?
The street consulting is an agency that helps you find work, basically shoving the jobs down your throat, they do not care if you'll be happy or not. Super unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend it. They'll paint the perfect picture but reality is a NO.
Pros
Cons
they'll send you to the mobile health 15 times