The Street Consulting Group Employee Review

View all The Street Consulting Group reviews

Complex Job Opportunities for New people within the city
Data Entry / Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  28490 Westinghouse Pl #140, Valencia, CA 91355July 16, 2019
I'd highly recommend using the Street Consulting Group for job seekers new to this city. Even though every situation is different, thankfully I've been living with my brothers so sharing rent hasn't been an issue. This company was actually my first experience working for a Temp agency, most companies only need temporary hires to finish certain assignments whichever your experience is. Each agent that I talked to helped as much as they could find me work to keep me afloat with bills and buying food. As I stated before, every situation is different. If your living circumstances is paying full rent ASAP, then I would keep looking for work along with a Temp agency. Personally I finally got lucky and eventually got offered a full time position after working for the agency for about 3 months. Some people that I worked with, actually rather working place to place. But to me it's a little unsettling realizing that your assignment isn't full-time or guaranteed to come back the following week. Very grateful for the opportunity, this city will differently make you work for your place.

Other The Street Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Temp agency
LVN Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2019
Hard to get in touch with anyone there, and they don't respond in a timely manner. Doesn't seem like they advocate for their employees. LA based company.
Great Place
Office manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2019
This is one of the best places to work for. They treat their staff fairly, and honestly. I would highly recommend. Very nice place to work, and grow...
Pros
Great Recruiters

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Street Consulting Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Street Consulting Group Reviews by Location