- Tell me about yourself ?
- What is your availability?
- Have you ever delt with a conflict? How did you resolve it?
- Do you work good with teams?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Why did you choose to work for TJMaxx?
- What would you do if a customer is angry ?
- Why do you think your a great fit for this company?
Tell me about yourself
What does teamwork look like to you?
What is customer service?
What did you like about your last job? What didn’t you like about your last job?
Do I see myself having a future with TJMAXX?
What does customer service mean to me?
What does teamwork mean to me?
La importancia del sevicio al cliente, cultura de la compañia, valores
1. Why do you want to work at TJ Maxx?
2. What do you know about TJ Maxx?
3. What does customer service mean to you?
4. What does diversity mean to you?
5. Where do you see yourself working in the store?
In an interview for DC supervisor
1. Name 2 people you admire
2. What skills are you working on?
3. When did you have to change strategies to ensure success?
All questions tied to accuracy, flexibility, and managing people.
Very unpleasant expierience. Store manager interviewed me with her sidekick. The sidekick asked questions such as tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you were involved in a group projects. Told her I was applying to be a cashier/sales associate and she asked me “what does a sales associate do?” Treated me like I was dumb. Then when they asked how I have helped people in life, I told them I participated in a giving tree at my local church, and the store manager had the nerve to ask me “where does the money come from”. Very unprofessional. After the interview was over they did not even let me know if they were going to call me to let me know if I got the job or not. They didn’t call back. Dodged a bullet with this place by not getting the job.
When was the last time I was part of a successful team, what does customer service mean to me and other customer service related questions
Questions relating to what was asked of you to perform the duties in each department. Revivew of your resume and your job qualifications for the department you were applying for.
What I thought of my last managers?
What type of work am I interested in?
Am I willing and able to perform multiple task