The TJX Companies, Inc. Employee Review

View all The TJX Companies, Inc. reviews

Managers are awful
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAJuly 8, 2019
I can’t even begin to express my irritation for the grueling position that is being an associate for TJX. Managers did NOTHING as they stay inside their officers all day gossiping about others. Occasionally they will walk around and watch people, but hardly ever do work themselves. Our general store manager isn’t even there half the time and is too busy trying to brag about how much more he makes compared to everyone else here. Atmosphere is awful when 95% of the associates hide in the fitting rooms and break room on their phones and leave a messes everywhere, which left me to clean up other people’s mess. Pay was awful for the amount of work I had to do. They expect you to have everyone sign up for their credit card and when you don’t get one, they’ll cut your hours. I ended up being sick and tired of walking through those doors feeling like I’m worthless. Poor experience overall.

Other The TJX Companies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Don’t waste your time
Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 17, 2019
Management will make promises to promote you, but it won’t happen. The hourly rate is absolutely not worth it. They’re anti-union. No benefits for part time.
My Review
Intern/Loss Prevention Detective (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJAugust 16, 2019
Overall this is an awesome company to work for. The company holds true to work life/balance. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a job/career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The TJX Companies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K
41.7K
31.3K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The TJX Companies, Inc..

Powered by Comparably