The Tatitlek Corporation Employee Reviews

Good place to work. Good team
Sr. Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  DahlgrenNovember 7, 2018
8 out of 10
Enjoyed everyone I worked with, including government customers as well as other contractors and team members. I would be willing to work here again.
Nice workplace that isn't too stressful
Army Contractor (Current Employee) –  El Pas0, TexasNovember 1, 2018
The job itself is very repetitive but it's fairly easy. You became very knowledgeable of Army regulations and customs. The management is not great but if you can just keep your head down and do as your told, you'll be fine. The hardest part of the job is memorizing the awards aspect of the job. You are required to remember a lot of awards for the military and when soldiers can qualify for them. My coworkers were my favorite part of the job.
Excellent
Lead Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss and New MexicoOctober 10, 2018
Had a great time working with a Professional Group of Men and Women, Would have stayed longer, but life changes. Thanks for a very safe place to work and all your help...
Pros
Great Place to work
Very Productive
Dona Ana Range Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Work could be slow until units came to train. Overall the work was steady and was mainly outside the hazard mainly came from the wildlife. Could work overtime if needed.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
long work hours
Awsome
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I would work any time and be back in the position I love the company because I can succeed and over come any obstacles, I am reliable dependent and honest
Management Issues
Facility Inspector/Charge of Quarters(CQ) (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX 76544August 2, 2018
Management does not really care about subordinates. Will lie and candy coat info, just to get employees to accomplish task/job. They do not listen to the people that are performing the task/job. Some people have been there 3-5 years with no pay increase; only concerned about " Keeping the contract:!!
Pros
A Job
Cons
To many to mention.
Ammo Supply Specialist
Ammo Supply Specialist Class A CDL Haz Mat (Former Employee) –  Mcgregor range,NM.July 27, 2018
It was a job to get you by until you could find something better, Typical government contract job get treated like you are in the military with none of the perks same pay same job for however long you want to stay. Oneplus is the people I worked with in New Mexico where fantastic I can't say much else.
Pros
I was fortunate to work with a great group of people.
Cons
everything else
Great starter company
Secretary I (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJuly 25, 2018
Decent company for someone to gain experience and learn the contracting world.

Very easy work load

People are willing to help

Very straight forward job
Fast pace working enviornment and love the challenges
S-1 Personnel Assistant PA-II Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJuly 18, 2018
Fun work place to work in and enjoy being a part of a team to get jobs done at a faster tempo. Interacting with different people on a daily basis to get service members of americas military to duty locations or back home.
Pros
Monday-friday
Cons
Favortisim on others part
Tatitlek
Bus Driver on call Part time (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503June 28, 2018
it was very relaxing rewarding. , deadlines to be met, and any special information important to the mission. Got to see how our solder train be for thy go to combat. the way are troop train is awsome
Pros
make good money
Cons
You are on call all the time
Stressful
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 24, 2018
This company has mandatory schedule changes. It’s very fast pace and detailed. Very high standards of cleanliness since you do work on a military base.
Pros
28 hours a week guaranteed
Great company overall
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDJune 22, 2018
A typical day at work: was pretty typical, answer emails, take calls, work with vendors and so on. You never have a boring day and the company is very productive.
Pros
A sound, ethical company.
Cons
Cannot think of any
Poor Company to work for
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dahgren, VAJune 7, 2018
The company took one person's word over another. Then used the words spoke only to the manager against me. Manager was given a very hard time (her words) for hiring me. What a joke this company is.
Pros
Cons
Management, favorism
Great company
Field Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJune 7, 2018
It's a smaller company but the people are fantastic. I had to leave due to personal reasons but I would still be there if I had the opportunity. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Government Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAMay 2, 2018
Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and supportive with your decisions. Only thing I dislike is the vacation time you receive.
Pros
Great Management, Good Pay, Health Insurance
Cons
No pay raises (contract), PTO is accured based on hours worked, no sick leave
management changes
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAMay 1, 2018
When I started with Tatitlek the management was very different. They have changed hands a lot in terms of their program manager and off site supervisor. I cannot review based on the new management, however, my experiences with this company were very positive.
Military Contract
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 24, 2018
Great while it lasted. Learned a lot supporting the armed forces. Fairly easy to slack off on occasion, and plenty of opportunity to overachieve. Either way, both are overrated.
Pros
Checks come on time everytime
Cons
All contracts end
Very stressful environment. Not a friendly work place
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren VAApril 16, 2018
Working for Tatitlek was an unfriendly and stressful day to day. The only time you saw your immediate manager was usually when something was wrong. There was favoritism shown
Every day is different.
LOBOR WORKER (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 5, 2018
Complete missions on Ft. Bliss as needed by soldiers. Labor work can range from moving furniture to assisting warehouse with inventory. Best part of the job is helping the soldiers.
I love my job!
Secretary I (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAFebruary 9, 2018
With this job, whatever department you end up at will make or break your environment. I was so blessed to have been placed in a wonderful branch within the A Department. The work is a bunch of different systems and a bunch of different processes. As long as you are a quick learner and take notes to refer back to you will get the swing of it within a couple months.
Pros
ability to take 'working lunches'; weekends off; holidays off; leniency on hours for the week
Cons
no raises; no overtime; leave is accrued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Tatitlek Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.