The Terraces of Boise Employee Reviews

Used to be great, now terrible
Food & Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 13, 2019
When I first started this was a great place to work. The team was like a family, the managers were accommodating, and there wasnt many issues. Now, the environment is terrible. I used to recommend people to work here but now I never would. To put it in few words, this place has a lot of favoritism, no ways to move up, and punishes you for any mistake you make.
Pros
The residents, the food
Cons
Hostile work environment, no advancement, poor pay
Terrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 24, 2019
This place was ridiculous. They get you in with fake promises and okay benefits. Pay was great but not worth everything else. Management is terrible, they play favorites, and give priority to terrible workers over great ones.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
A fantastic place to work! As long as I am in Boise I will work here.
Lifestyles Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 14, 2019
I love my job. There is opportunity for growth and advancement within my department. There is continued training that is pertinent to the field. As long as I am in Boise I will work here. The only reason I would/am leaving is if/when my spouse obtains another job outside of the Boise area.
Official response from The Terraces of Boise
September 18, 2019

It’s humbling to hear such positive feedback from team members. We fully understand the vital role each team member plays in our community, and the impact you have on the satisfaction of residents and guests. We hope you continue to feel empowered and well supported at The Terraces. Thank you for sharing, and for all your ongoing efforts.

Great place if going to school
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 14, 2018
Great place if going to school. They have done a major change in the assisted facility and the new manager is amazing. As long as you stay out of the drama it is an okay place to stay.
Awesome Employee Culture
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 3, 2017
The best thing about working at The Terraces of Boise is seeing the residents every day and spending time with them. To make things even better, there is a great and supportive employee culture. I love my job,
Relationships developed made everything wonderful
Senior Living Counselor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 10, 2016
Relationship were GOLD....wonderful people to work with. Company was not always totally upfront with situation that affected the clients.
Pros
Relationships with Seniors
Cons
Management was not consistant in promises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Terraces of Boise. Our community is ready to answer.

The Terraces of Boise Reviews by Location