The Thomas Agency Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
4.8Job Security & Advancement
Was very nice there.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 4, 2018
Being my first office job it was great. I was very excited to work for them. I learned quite a bit from working there. Did different things that I have had to use in other jobs. I am very greatful for having worked there. Sometimes money isn't everything.
productive and enjoyable to be employed.
Insurnce Follow up Representative (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEJune 28, 2018
A typical day includes follow up on outstanding accounts receivables for local providers by all carriers and extensive customer service with insurance companies and patients. I have learned rules of Medicare and advantage plans billing guidelines and each carriers billing requirements to ensure proper adjudication of claims and timely filing of claims for most carriers.
The hardest part of my position is that some days the equipment does not work properly causing duplication and re-work. The most enjoyable part of my position is i continue to learn new things each day in an ever changing industry.
The culture is overall good to work in as there are many very knowledgeable employees willing to help each other so we can obtain the ultimate goals.
Great
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Portland, MENovember 9, 2017
The owner will bend over backwards for you, he is a very respectable and honorable man.
I enjoyed my time there and you have a very heavy call volume no matter what department you work in.
Professional organization
Principle (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJDecember 2, 2013
Self employed. Administers Nj Life Authority Pre-Licensing classes. Markets Financial Services Products including Indexed Annuities and Income protection.
Pros
Professional
Cons
market driving