The Tranzonic Companies Employee Review

View all The Tranzonic Companies reviews

learned a lot, but wouldn't go back
Senior HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 19, 2014
When I was there, the company was owned by an investment firm and managed as such. I handled multiple layoffs, and terminated some of the best people I've ever known. When I left they hadn't given raises in several years, and I don't believe that's changed. The management staff has had nearly 100% turnover in the last 4 years, which says a lot.

Other The Tranzonic Companies Employee Reviews

Leadership leaves a lot to be desired
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 5, 2019
Production manager only cares about numbers, lacks people skills (two-faced), and harbors a poor attitude towards 2nd and 3rd shifts. The work itself is fairly easy and can become monotonous. The majority of day shift treats the other shifts with disrespect and disregard. Very high turnover on the off shifts. Upper management knows the right things to say, but very little actually is enacted or enforced on the production floor. Lastly, the safety is a joke. Numerous people have had major injuries and little is done to resolve safety hazards.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Managers, benefits, pay scale is stagnant
Terriable place,to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 3, 2019
Very hot place to work HR was a joke they fire good workers for no reason. The production manager was a joke had no idea how to run a plant. Don t waste your time here.
Pros
Cons
No breaks works u like a dog bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Tranzonic Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1