The University of Michigan Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 644 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMary Sue Coleman84%approve of Mary Sue Coleman's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersAnn Arbor, MI
You’re seeing all 867 jobs at The University of Michigan because we can’t find any available jobs at The University of Michigan close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 6.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Employees at The University of Michigan have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 79 questions about working at The University of Michigan. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The University of Michigan employees.
Insights from 316 Indeed users who have interviewed with The University of Michigan within the last 5 years.
They are looking for reliable, people friendly people who can pass the test to get a commercial drivers license (CD)
They asked about my past experiences with sound production, mixing, and anything radio-related.
How comfortable are you with talking to people of many cultures and communities?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The University of Michigan?Published on May 24, 2021
- The University of Michigan