The Vincit Group Employee Reviews

Fast Paced, Hard Working, Satisfying Career
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 15, 2019
Vincit is a great family environment. Management lets you do your job and you are rewarded financially for doing well. Annual meetings in Chattanooga are a great place to meet people and learn about all the services the company has to offer. Hope to retire here!
No leadership roles
Lead Sanitation worker (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 12, 2019
No advancement for women of color in my opinion. No recognition of hard work being done at job.##########################################÷#$#$=÷#######
Cleaning machinery (Former Employee) –  Natchitoches, LAJune 4, 2019
Good work space , good worker, great management, great work hours , good pay. Used chemicals & substances to clean machinery. Divide in different hours to clean machinery
Not fun to work
Administrative Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vienna, GAApril 1, 2019
Human Resources did not want you to talk about FMLA. They did not want employees to know they had the option. Also, HR does not have experience they put anybody that knows office skills in the position. Discrimination based on race. The pay is very little. Will promise you a pay increase and than say you are not recieving it because the CEO said so.
Pros
Paid more hours than you work
Cons
Human Resources
Management is terrible.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MIMarch 5, 2019
They had 40 ghost employees taking money from everyone shorting peoples overtime hours.
All the plant managers try to sleep with every female there.
Its a joke
Qsi worst company
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCFebruary 6, 2019
No career advancement unless your friends with the supervisors. Crazy work hours. Worst management ever. You only see them when there bosses visit the plant. Wont get 40 hrs unless you work 7 days. Will have no life. Look out for there own, doesn't matter how good a worker you are. Have no problem lying to you. Unsafe, will not show you how to do job properly. Many people walking around drunk or high. Do not hold anybody accountable. Too many more things to list. Stay away, you can do better.
Pros
Cons
To many to list and not enough space.
The Vincit Group
HR Director (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 3, 2018
Is a strongly diversified Company that started as a sanitation chemical manufacturer. It has grown dramatically.

I was part of that growth and enjoyed my tenure with the Company.
Pros
Company Growth
Cons
Turn over
No job security
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 6, 2018
No job security, poor management. It seemed like a great place at first until you really get to know the culture and the company as a whole. Do not work here!
Management is a joke!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALAugust 26, 2016
Every employee is basically a number with this company. No matter an employees accomplishments or tenure this company has no regard for hard work, punctuality or loyalty. It is all about who you know instead of what you know with this company.
Pros
Cant think of ANY
Cons
closed doors, buddies of management
Worst sales position Ive ever had. Ruthless schedule with no support
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 28, 2016
Take any other sales position you can. Management is of the good old boys modem. Not good for your health in any manner.
Abusive culture.
More overnight travel than indicated at interview. Covering greater territory than initially agreed upon.
Pros
Cons
No training. No support
qsi SUCKS! if you can get any other job don't work here
slave (Former Employee) –  wilkesboro n.c.January 4, 2016
qsi paid their employees slave wages while expecting the employees to do a good job. just like anything else.you get what you pay for. it nis without a doubt the worst place I have ever worked I was just lucky enough to land another job that paid a wage where I could afford food and electricity.
Pros
there is no pros to working for qsi. you are their slave untill you can find another job.
Cons
no breaks, treat you like scum, lazy employees who don't care about their performance.
Enjoyable People
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCNovember 7, 2015
A typical day in this job is never typical at all. There are always challenges and there are always curve balls. Think of it like this. Have you ever heard a veteran say how hot a meal was? Or how nice the facility was? No. You hear the stories of how a challenge was there and this is how we got around that challenge. The company and the management make the job easy or hard. It's no different than any where else. I had my bad days, but I also had many great days knowing I had done something great with an even greater team. I would work for QSI again and I would quickly return to the teams I worked with- and for.
Pros
Paid weekends for salaried employees
Cons
Your life is your job
Very productive and the team made it a fun place to work
LEAD PERSON AND SAFETY (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista, GAOctober 27, 2015
I loved my job with the Vincit Group it was very easy going and the team and management were very easy to get along with....