The Vitamin Shoppe Employee Review

View all The Vitamin Shoppe reviews

Stressful management position with constant upper management turnover
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 31, 2019
VS claims to be a collaborative culture but since the CEO change it has been slowly stripped of the customer service culture and replaced with a Walgreens culture of bare bones service and over taxing salaried employees. If you can't get your part time staff and full time hourly staff through background checks that drag on forever. Than salaried management just has to absorb the hours.

Other The Vitamin Shoppe Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work if you have a passion for health and fitness and if you enjoy connection with people, but very messy environment locally.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  TNJuly 22, 2019
I'm going to keep this short and straight to the point. I LOVE my job at the Vitamin Shoppe. I could work here forever because they give me a platform to do what I love. But the environment locally is terrible to say the least. The District Manager is extremely non confrontational and refuses to hold long tenured store managers accountable for their poor leadership skills and their unprofessional and petty behavior. This is the worst environment I've ever worked in, and I see no end to this unless higher management hold certain individuals accountable for being messy and keeping up drama. Still love my job only because of my team and the customers. They make it worth my while!!
Excellent mix of work and fun. Great for those interested in health and wellness
Key Holder (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 20, 2019
Enjoyed the relaxed environment. Vitamin Shoppe truly cares about how much you enjoy work and I guarantee you will have fun AND get work done everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Vitamin Shoppe. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight