The Walt Disney Company Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 2,542 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to be one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Using our portfolio of brands to differentiate our content, services and consumer products, we seek to develop the most creative and innovative entertainment experiences and related products in the world....
The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to be one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Using our portfolio of brands to differentiate our content, services and consumer products, we seek to develop the most creative and innovative entertainment experiences and related products in the world.
You’re seeing all 343 jobs at The Walt Disney Company because we can’t find any available jobs at The Walt Disney Company close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 12.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Arts & Entertainment
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at The Walt Disney Company have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 191 questions about working at The Walt Disney Company. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Walt Disney Company employees.
Insights from 2.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with The Walt Disney Company within the last 5 years.
Flexibilty to work the door will be necessary.
Flexibilty to work the door wi...
Situational questions, related experience, how to deal with cultural differences.
Situational questions, related...
Various linux commands, and puppet principles.
Various linux commands, and pu...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Walt Disney Company?Published on May 24, 2021