The Walt Disney Company Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,035 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORobert Iger
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryMedia & Communication
What would you say about your employer?
About making the people
You have to take an assessment test and pass it. You also are given a tour of the entire Disney World complex and I also learned about what the company offers in every Disney hotel and attractions.
Sell me my Dream Vacation. Why do you want to work for WDW? Why should we hire you.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Walt Disney Company?Published on May 24, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company