The Walt Disney Company

United States4,769 reviews
Found 4,769 reviews matching the search
Featured review
The Walt Disney Company selected this as a representative review
Overall I really loved working for Walt Disney it was my commute that started getting to me I was driving from deland in volusia to disney in orlando currently my daughter works st disney but she lives in orlsndo
Pros
Cons
My commute
Availability and Excel in Hospitality and Social Skills
Maximum availability is highly recommended with the Walt Disney company, as it is a highly sought after job opportunity. The more available you are, the more they can work with you.

You want to be able to talk and socialize with the guests of the company, as they are giving a large amount to enjoy what the company has to offer, and you would be a huge representation of said company.
productive and fast paced
I enjoyed working here great company to work for. You had respect with your team member and bosses. Always got a break when needed and they always cared about you .
Productive and competitive workplace that was fun
As an Operations Manager for Amazon, a 3PL company for Disney. I supervised a team of 17 who taught me a lot about leadership and accountability. The work was steady and fast paced, but my team and I got the job done on time, with satisfactory results. I enjoyed work everyday and looked forward to seeing my team.
Fun place to work with the right attitude
Prepare the table for the guest and ensure the esplanade was free of any safety hazards. Management was always there to give the cast member support with any situation. Mostly all cast members love Disneyland Park and all things Disney. As a security we stood in one place for hours which made it hard on the feet. Seeing the characters backstage. They would come from the park and enter backstage and would then be free to break character and it was a pleasure seeing characters
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Productive and competitive
Productive and competitive. Learned cloud based data wearhouse: snowflake.
QA works does not automated.

Company culture is fun.

Have 1 month extra hour work.
Pros
Cons
competitive
Great
Great place to work, I would’ve stayed if I Could, but had to finish school first. Difficult to be hired and was considered one out of 3,000 only. Managers and other cast members were great.
Guest Satifaction
Disney is always looking to make the Guest experience the best if can be. They want to provide the Guest with as much up time as possible when it comes to their attractions.
Nice working conditions
Overall ok but they don’t hire IT they farm that out to a contractor. They do pay well. But it’s sad you can never actually get hired by Disney, at least not in IT. They do hire Project Managers to work in house if that’s your thing!
Exciting Company
The Walt Disney Company amazing brand standing makes it easy to be proud to have gained entrance into such a great place. It's basically a small running country.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Walt Disney Company?
Good benefits but would appreciate more hours!
Great benefits for full-timers and limited for part-timers. Wish there was more room for advancement. I’ve asked managers to please provide further training and no one has come through yet.
Improve your skills
Disney is a great place to work to hone your customer service skills, I would definitely recommend it. You can make a lot of great connections, but it is difficult to move up without either years of work at Disney or knowing the right people.
Excelente
Trabajar para esta compañía ha sido la mejor experiencia de mi vida
Pros
Aprendizaje cultural, atención al cliente
Cons
Ninguo
Fun place
Fun place to work. I truly really enjoyed my time with The Walt Disney Company. People were nice, and learned a ton about my future career in social media.
Amazing company
I have worked in outside restaurant companies in the past and honestly The Walt Disney Company is the superior company for anyone to work for. Besides great health and dental benefits you can also get into the parks for free with your family. They have great recognition programs, cast appreciations parties and lots of activities throughout the year
Pros
Everything above
Cons
N/a
Amazing company
great place to work, they have amazing benefits and take the utmost care of cast members. disney management cannot be beat. extra hours always available
Happiest place on earth
It is a fun place to work. Everybody is happy and energized. You get good benefits throughout the year for you and your family. The seasonal job is ok, but I do not like how they work the schedule.
good company
Once I was hired, my orientation involved not only becoming more familiar with the organization, but also with myself. YF walks all of its new employees through the StrengthsFinder training. From the start, YF signaled that it wanted to invest in and develop its employees — to make them great at what they already do well. This training also bolsters community. It helped me to further understand in what areas I can most readily support my team, and where I need their help
Walt Disney Company - A better place to play than it is to work
The culture at WDW is great for customers/guests. However, the pay was horrible by comparison to jobs of the same nature outside of WDW. Management was much more bureaucratic and clique-ish than most places I've endured. Great place to work if you have family that live within that Disney culture but horrible if you're looking to move up or be compensated appropriately.
Great working environment
Very good company to work for. Excellent support for the client and pears. Gain knowledge on SAP UI5 and other related technologies. Also got exposer to Disney way of working and reporting and delivery of project.
Disney is a Great Company
I have worked with Disney for over 42 years in the Admin field. My career has exposed me to continual opportunities and provided training needed to expand my skills, as technology continually changes.
Pros
Many career opportunities & benefits
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Walt Disney Company. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7K
1.6K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Walt Disney Company.