The Watermark at Logan Square Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Latham
Housekeeper/Shipper and receiver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 25, 2018
Logan Square is a wonderful place to live and work.it was such a great atmosphere, management is helpful, the employees are very welcoming, and it was a drama free place.
Relaxed customer service job with moderate stress level
Front Desk Security Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 18, 2017
The day starts with a walk through of the building and surrounding area. During walk through you check for any potentially damaged or malfunctioning equipment and report if any is found. Majority of the day is spent at the front desk
Day on the job
Server (Former Employee) –  philadAugust 15, 2017
I was stressful could get fired over anything, the residents are rude. I felt like a slave more then a worker. It was just a stressful job to me and I happy i left
I like working in a great environment with professionals
Dietitian/ Food Server (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 28, 2017
This is a great company to learn and explained your career if you're trying to learn other and better things the work environment is very comfortable knowledgeable and also respectable since I've been working there I've grown so much and I would love to further my career in something else
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great co-workers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 12, 2015
Watermark is great community of senior citizens; however the organizational culture could improve tremendously.
I loved working hand and hand with the residents and their families; however in order to advance, Management ignored hard work, you have to befriend Management in order to advance.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unorganized Management
great place to work
Head Host (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2015
Taking care of the elderly tenants gave me great satisfaction when their relatives would express their joy that you take excellent care of the parents. At the beginning management knew your worth and rewarded you for it.You worked with a staff that took pride in their ability to make someone that reminded them of grandparents happy. the job also had the downside of dealing with nagging,selfish,and worse off residents.
Pros
customer appreciation, good friends, holiday festivities
Cons
jealousy, financial changes
Charge nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 27, 2015
Great facility for PT, OT, and SP. Director of nursing is very involved, caring and is both a patient and employee advocate. The facility incorporates and promotes autonomy for the residents which in turns help to both empower them and keeps them active.
Happy beautiful place with many activities
CAN/Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 19, 2013
My job has great co-workers and employees. They have a great warm place to live with a lot of activities and different things for the residents to be involved in.
A productive day at Watermark
Community Life Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 17, 2013
A typical day at Watermark first started with me scheduling the activities for the residents in the Long Term and Short Term care centers. I would check with any of the vendors we had booked to ensure their arrival. It was important in my job to always be upbeat, full of spirit, and definitely full of passion. I enjoyed this job because I knew I was good at it. As my other co-workers did not fully understand their role in the company, I was able to explain to them what is expected of us to make sure the residents had the best day possible. I learned a lot about myself at this job. I learned that it is not fair to do a manager's job and a co-worker's job in addition to mine. There was not a healthy balance.
Pros
Freedom to schedule different activities
Cons
management

Want to know more about The Watermark at Logan Square?

Ask a question