The Welfont Group logo
The Welfont Group
View all The Welfont Group reviews

The Welfont Group

The Welfont Group Employee Review

The Welfont Group Vice President, Dispositions & Buyer Development Review - Great people to work with!! A home away from home!

Welfont is a results driven company and will reward its employees for their efforts. As a start up company while I worked there, there was some growing pains but that's expected when having such growth in a short period of time. All and all Welfont is a good company to learn and grow your career.

Same location

One of a kind place to work at.....

I've been with Welfont for a little while. I believe it has been a blessing in my life due to the flexibility the company offers. It's a place where people respect one another and give the best of them selves to achieve the task at hand. I have worked in many places but this is the only place where I can say " this is my home away from home".

Opportunities for Growth

My experience with Welfont is that it balances it's high performance standards by giving its employees the room to do their job well and giving them room to grow into new career opportunities at Welfont. The management team does this by listening and acting on employee opinions, truly caring and valuing all employees on a professional and personal level, and providing great team building opportunities like Top Golf, boat excursions, catered lunches, etc. Working at Welfont can be demanding at times, however, it is in ways that for the right person can motivate and push them to grow. Plus, there is always a helping hand from other team members and management when needed.

Collaborative Work Environment

Management truly wants to hear your input and opinions on everything, making the work environment extremely collaborative and team oriented. No matter your position, you're made to feel like your role is an integral part of the company's success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Welfont Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

• The Welfont Group
  • Great people to work with!! A home away from home!