The Welfont Group logo

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great people to work with!! A home away from home!

Welfont is a results driven company and will reward its employees for their efforts. As a start up company while I worked there, there was some growing pains but that's expected when having such growth in a short period of time. All and all Welfont is a good company to learn and grow your career.

Niche Specialty, Flexible Working Environment

I have been with Welfont for about 1.5 years. Their product is one of a kind (niche specialty), not many property sellers and buyers knew about this, so it is an untapped market and the opportunity for growth is huge. It is challenging but also rewarding. And I can pretty much work anytime, anywhere, even when I am traveling, as long as there is internet connection. The existing CEO, who used to be an acquisition manager before, has done a great job in bringing the company to the next level. It has been growing leaps and bounds under his leadership. No wonder it is now the #1 fasting growing real estate brokerage in the county by Inc. 500.

Pros

Flexible Working Environment

Cons

One of a kind product that not many people have heard of

Opportunities for Growth

My experience with Welfont is that it balances it's high performance standards by giving its employees the room to do their job well and giving them room to grow into new career opportunities at Welfont. The management team does this by listening and acting on employee opinions, truly caring and valuing all employees on a professional and personal level, and providing great team building opportunities like Top Golf, boat excursions, catered lunches, etc. Working at Welfont can be demanding at times, however, it is in ways that for the right person can motivate and push them to grow. Plus, there is always a helping hand from other team members and management when needed.

Incredible Company!

I started here 3 years ago and have had a great experience. There are your usual ups and downs. But the company is growing like weeds. We were just named the #1 fastest growing real estate brokerage in America and the best ever in the history of Inc. 5000. So, the opportunity for growth is huge!

Pros

Opportunity for growth. Compensation. Niche specialty. People. Leadership.

Cons

A lot of changes. Need to adapt fast.

Great People

The people and culture here a great. They really seem to care about me as I care about them. There are tough seasons when everyone is working like crazy and then there are slower times. The hardest part of the job is keeping up. The leadership and management are the best that I have ever seen. Closing deals is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

People, opportunity for growth, culture, business growth

Cons

Can be somewhat seasonal. High growth start-up culture is not for everyone.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.