the well

the well Employee Reviews

As needed floater
I am willing to step in and do whatever is needed. Hard working,creative.I am looking for my first paying job to assist me in my college education. At present my duties vary, I help with the youth choir, children church and audio visual equipment.
Fun, high energy, and quick earning of a work place.
It is a bar and restaurant, so there were rushes, high, and low points for business. The crew was always a fun time to be around, everyone was loving, excited, and hard working to do their share and earn their keep. This job created a lot of opportunity on tips, experiences, and connections. I had to quit solely because of school scheduling and moving back home.
Excellent Place to Work
Great people, great staff, wonderful food and coffee. Everyone knows their product well and offers great suggestions for other items to try. I am always greeted with a smile.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Not open all seven days of the week
Decent job
A fun and easy going work environment. They dont really see or acknowledge the hard work some people do. Some managers pick favorites but in comparison to previous jobs i would recommend applying here.
Pros
easy going
Cons
no acknowledge
Productive, high energy, creative environment
It was a great internship, that gave me the abilities to grow and learn I all facets of the retail & fashion industry. The owners Jeremy & Stephanie gave me a great opportunity, and still till this day work with me, on s personal and work level. Overall great experience.
Pros
Great people, store aesthetic, & amazing product
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Fun and Productive
Good working environment where fun was wanted and great food with anything from brisket and steak to fried stuffed jalapenos and potebello mushrooms. Great manegment team that allowed the staff to do what they hired us for.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No benefits
very fun and friendly place to work
I enjoyed the easy pace, understanding management and friendly regulars. Everybody in the workspace makes it fun and comfortable. trouble is very rare.
Do not recommend this place.
Worked as a hostess, and did not like it at all. Managing staff seemed careless and unorganized. Job duties took little to no effort at all. Too laid back of an environment for me.
Slow-paced Job
The Well was very relaxed and easy to work at but business was slow on weekday nights. I did not make any money unless I worked doubles on the weekends.
Relaxed fun place to work.
The Well was a fun environment to work in. My coworkers were/are great people who want to listen to your ideas. Although at times things felt unorganized, there was always a purpose.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Almost no breaks. No organization
All and all it’s a nice place to work, they just don’t pay enough
Pay your great employees more , treat them fairly, make them enjoy they’re time at work. Promote from within and hold on to the most valuable members of your staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay wages
Don't be a bouncer
Working this job at almost any bar or club, and not just The Well, will likely not provide a living wage.

The work is a bit like being a babysitter, for hundreds of adults instead of one child, and janitor, with the addition of getting screamed at and groped frequently, and occasionally assaulted.
Its up and coming
Bartending is a trade I enjoy and will always love but at this specific location I cant say I like it. There's a lot of kinks that need to ironed out. the company is fairly new so there's multiple growing pains they need to surpass.
Able to play a major role in the progressive development of clients
Great atmosphere t work in!
Able to contract and accommodate flexible schedules.

Cover a variety of dynamics from grief, to weight management to detoxification and cancer treatments.
fast paced work environment with great staff
very young restaurant with a lot of potential. would like to see growth and exploration of concepts.the work culture seems like family, and makes working there enjoyable. hard work and pride is expected
this place is no longer open
I bartended and waitresses on Friday nights . Boss drank more than customers The Well is no longer open . This job was a part time job I took to help off set cost of daughters wedding
Productive and Fun Workplace
The team is amazing I developed them from scratch and created a family feel to the environment. This place is a fun place to work with a sense of job security. The hardest part of this job are the very late nights of closing down a bar.
Productive and rewarding
I helped people who are recovering addicts find meetings that would fit for them. I listened to them when they had a bad day and offered an encouraging word when needed. I also ran tge register. I worked there as a volunteer.
Pros
It was rewarding and i felt good about myself at the end of the day.
Cons
It wasnt fast paced
While I enjoy working at the Well. Advancement is not something that is fairly accomplished.
While I enjoy working at the Well. I've learned much about smoking meats and cooking from scratch. The most enjoyable part of my job at the Well is making our guest experience perfect and memorable. Advancement is not something that is fairly accomplished.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Management does not acknowledge talent
Decent work environment, friendly co-workers
Enjoyed working here for the short time, but I wasn't given as many hours as I was hoping. I also felt the management/owner were slightly rude/not nice to be around. I have experience working in restaurant business, and this was not the place for me. Although, I did appreciate them being very understanding of the times I needed off.
Pros
Discounted food and drinks
Cons
Rude management/owner
Exciting place to work
I love the environment and the people who work there. Its fun and always active. My coworkers provide a fun environment to the participants and the facilities are great.