The Wellstead of Rogers and Diamondcrest Senior Living

The Wellstead of Rogers and Diamondcrest Senior Living Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work. Felt like I was leaving home to come home to work.
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNOctober 23, 2018
The Wellstead of Rogers is a senior Living community that specializes in Alzheimer's and Dementia care and also has the Crown Room Banquet Center attached to it. It is a very unique community and anyone would be lucky to live or work here. Residents are treated with dignity and respect and workers are offered a productive working environment that is both positive and fulfilling.
Drama and rude staff
RA (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNMay 2, 2018
MY 1st day was horrible to the point i cried. made me feel like high school all over again!!! Management was VERY RUDE i would NEVER refer anyone to work here or put a loved one in here. i even witnessed a staff member mocking a resident as she was taking her glasses. NEEDS NEW MANAGEMENT AND SOME STAFF NEED A ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT... WORST PLACE EVER
Pros
Nothing good besides residents
Cons
Staff and managent
stressful and short staffed
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rogers, MNMarch 15, 2018
Do many changes, short staffed, pay not competitive. Managemet was ridiculous with requests. Staff turnover is huge. Corporate involvement for people with Dementia not cared for properly. I would not recommend this place to work.
Pros
Cons
too many
Fast pass working environment
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNFebruary 17, 2018
Loved working with the patients and their family's
Low pay for what you do
Not good benefits
Not enough staff for how many people you have to take care of.
Pros
Work closely with patients and familys
Cons
Not enough staff
Nurses were great, upper management--not so much
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNJanuary 20, 2018
The Wellstead had great nurses, they were the ones that really ran the place. The upper management were a perfect example of what NOT to do--parking in no parking spots up front, leaving the building, never helping, completely out of touch with reality and what our needs were. If they want to fix what's going on here, they should just ask the nurses, they seemed to be the only one's that cared.
Pros
Residents, other staff, nurses
Cons
upper management, pay, hours, short staffed
Busy, short staffed
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rogers, MNJanuary 11, 2018
Not enough staff, constant drama. Always offered bonuses to pick up shifts, but never actually receive them. Staff rewarded with double pay for picking up shifts last minute, but no efforts to thank those who pick up earlier.
Should have a higher overall rating.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNJanuary 5, 2018
I worked as a nursing assistant overnights for about 6 months here. Sure it was stressful at times but I would never take the experience away. The LPN's were great about helping you when you needed it and Management was there if there were any issues. I moved on to a group home after but enjoyed my time at the Wellstead.
Pros
Getting to know residents
Cons
Short breaks
It is a lovely facility but understaffed to safely provide care to the resident's
Assistant Resident Services Director, RN (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MN 55374January 25, 2017
I enjoyed my role as a RN manager. I liked developing and educating staff so that they were equipped and knowledgeable in hte roles they were hired for. The staffing issues were a major concern to me and therefore did not stay at the facility.
Pros
lovely facility
Cons
staffing concerns
Enjoy being with the elderly
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Rogers, MNNovember 13, 2016
Extremely hard, physical work in the Housekeeping Dept. Very low wages and never two days off in a row. Always short staffed. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Cons
Very low wages
Worst place I've ever worked!
CNA/MA (Former Employee) –  Rogers, mn.September 27, 2015
Working short staffed all the time. Management never coming in to help out. All they seem to care about is how the place looks and not the residents. Always about the money. No possible way of making a living by working there. Just Absolute horrible management!!!..
"Ditto" previous review -always working short staff due to low wages. Managers come and go as they please
server (Former Employee) –  rogers mnAugust 25, 2015
"Ditto" previous review-Always short staffed due to low wages. I worked in dietary- Manager very unprofessional when dealing with staff-.Residentss complained about food-or lack there of-Manager was never available to address these issues.Administration wants everything to look nice at a glance but doesnt actually get to the underlying problems of the workplace.Loved the residents.
Pros
close proximity
Cons
management issues and low wages
Poor managment and even worse pay
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNJuly 12, 2014
Almost %100 percent turnover rate for nursing staff due to poor pay and bad working environment. Managers do not do their own work but instead give it away to anyone they can so they can come and go as they please. I was there 2 1/2 years and they went through 4 Executive Directors.
Pros
I built great business relationships with a couple coworkers
Cons
Highest turnover rate i have ever witnessed
Understaffed and poorly-run
Dietary Aid (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNAugust 4, 2013
A typical day is prepping breakfast. And getting lunch ready for the day..getting items they need on the house holds. Feeding people..I have learned to be patience and understanding...my manager is a good person..and Love working with my co-workers..The hardest part of my job is worrying about the residents when I go home..we in the kitchen are not short staffed but up on the floors they are always short..and sometimes I feel they are not getting the proper care. The most enjoyable part of my jobs is being with the elderly..they always put a Smile on my face.
great people to work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rogers, MNFebruary 19, 2013
The best part about the place is the people who work there. Hardest part is working short but everyone you work with is amazing.