The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Found 24,408 reviews matching the search See all 26,791 reviews
always running out of supplies
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 23, 2019
the place is not very well organized. they are constantly running out of everything. I was always asked to stay longer then I was scheduled cause we were short staffed. some of the employees were great while others were just a pain.
It was so much chaos everyday
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJune 23, 2019
I really liked working there at first but then after a while you realize that they’re making you do all the hard thing and the managers just pass out food and we still get paid less!!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
They usually give breaks 30 minutes into shifts and the don’t give another one
It’s a fun place to work
cashier/food prep (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 23, 2019
It’s good place ! The management should give hardworking ppl raises instead of asking for it , good place to work , I would recommended to anyone who is staring .
This place sucks. The manager “hates Americans” but will throw food and act like a kid if one thing goes wrong instead of being a real boss
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Enola, PAJune 23, 2019
The managers do not run the business they just yell and get stressed out which causes the kitchen to fight and get off pace, well there’s never a pace set cause the managers don’t do anything to help. They don’t give there employees breaks and they are known for stealing hours off the employees pay sheets never happened to me but seen it happen to others so keep your time Sheets. Or just save yourself the time and apply somewhere you’ll actually enjoy
Stressful and time consuming not enough workers to compensate for customers.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Roselle, NJJune 23, 2019
At first the job was good then it got progressively worse as time went on, less crew(3 would leave and only 2 would show up forcing a person to work two separate jobs)
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No breaks at all even if asked for
Great place!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCJune 23, 2019
I loved working here! They took care of their employees. I had alot of fun! I learned alot and achieved alot while working here as well. I would definitely recommend this work place.
Productive with music
Crewperson (Current Employee) –  Milford, NHJune 23, 2019
When fully staffed it is a awesome place to work at if not you are required to pick-up extra shifts.Some guests can be very demanding but we do our best to make them happy.
Pros
free coffee and sodas
Cons
not enough staff
It was a fun place to work at many years ago.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Englewood, OHJune 23, 2019
This was my first job I've ever had and I was there for almost 4 years. The last manager that was there made me hate working there. I was not impressed with how they handled things like when they have a problem with you they would scream at you in front of everyone instead of taking you to the office to speak with you.
Productive, friendly, hard-working and professional environment.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 23, 2019
The work place experience, and a typical day is fast paced food customer service. I learned the policies and regulations of a food place. Management is very professional and provide the best customer service. The hardest part of the job is the fast paced deadlines for all the service. The most enjoyable part of the job is just meeting new people and working with friendly coworkers, we all help eachother.
horrible and kinda unsafe
crew member (Former Employee) –  3670 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005June 22, 2019
They had me throw 60+ pound bags of grease into the trash bin with normal trash, which Im pretty sure grease needs to go in a grease trap and be disposed of by a company to prevent a fire. They also treated me like i was 5 when I clearly was more knowledgeable about fast food operation from my previous job at DQ.
Pros
Cons
short breaks illegal work conditions paid through a card not check.
Great place at work at.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Thibodaux, LAJune 22, 2019
Fast paced working area, great customer service, and friendly crew members. It is a great place to move up in management, you are trained very well and learn the ins and outs of the fast food industry.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun work place and easy learning
pull up window (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 22, 2019
Good hours, good pay, good management. I enjoyed the customer satisfaction. Very clean and orderly in manner. Up to code on everything. Writen summary of responsibilities.
Pros
easy to understand duties
Cons
no time to eat
Stressful environment with long hours
ASSISSTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Decatur, INJune 22, 2019
Worked for 3 years here, had a healthy work environment for 1/2 a year. After becoming manager it wasn't uncommon for me to receive calls to come into work at 2300 because of some employee quitting or what have you. No time for myself or family.
Not my job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 22, 2019
They are some what fast workers ! Wokring at this company u have to really stay to ur self n dont talk to no one but the customer inless u need help because they are some sometiming people there !
Ok place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 22, 2019
They are pretty good at working around your schedule but the lack of people and the constant noncaring management really sucks up the good things here.
They sucked so much
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 22, 2019
They yelled at me all the time and one of the other crew members wanted to fight and if your over 6'3 don't work there I'm 6'8 and was almost able to touch the roof with my head and also kept hitting my head on all the overhangs it's made for short people
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marksville, LAJune 22, 2019
Wendy's was a great job to work at but sometimes you have to move on to something better . I'm looking for a job that everyone works together as a team and not messy
Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Bedford, PAJune 22, 2019
I enjoyed the people I worked with, got along with everyone, not a person who likes to work fast food. I enjoyed talking to the public that came in. I love interacting with the community.
The first store I worked at was fun and exciting
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 22, 2019
The first store I worked at was an amazing work environment.

The second store I worked at in North Attleboro was completely different from the first store. A lot of miscommunication. Workers were not kind. Overall a bad working environment
Badly managed
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, MAJune 22, 2019
Staff is unwelcomeing they don't pay you the right amount of your paycheck they talk down to you They slave you and don't Care about there employees they don't do things by code

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

57K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight