The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

terrible, not somewhere i would recommend to anyone.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, MIApril 20, 2018
i worked night shifts and it had to be the worst experience.. one of my male coworkers physically abused me and all my direct manager did was transfer the man to another store.
Pros
N/a
Cons
everything
Productive and fast paced
Wendy's Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAApril 20, 2018
Its fast paced and you meet a lot of different people. Hours are pretty flexible. It teaches you how to multitask and manage your money. Overall, it's a decent job to work at.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Couldn't get a break if you worked less than 5 hrs.
lenient on letting you have a day off.
Wendy's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Clyde, OHApril 20, 2018
enjoyed working. most people pretty nice.treated fairly except for one manager,.It was a fairly easily job and very enjoyable.I met a lot of nice customers and the managers were really nice.i cleaned bathrooms, took out trash, and mopped floors and occasionally worked behind counter.the most enjoyable part was working behind the counter.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no break
All about food
Cool / dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 20, 2018
Team and satisfying the customers it was fast pace and doing your work I worked there a long time almost 18 years with no other to find something better
Produnctive and fun
Wendy's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lebanon paApril 20, 2018
My experience at Wendy’s was very good. I like what I learned from working there how to properly take people’s order. How to Stock up my station where I finsihsed up at the night. How to make and put food away.
Fun place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  LaFayette, GAApril 20, 2018
Wendys was a fun starter job. As a high school student starting out the best job is a fast food job until you figure out what you want to do. It's fun and it keeps you out of trouble
Pros
Free food
good
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTApril 20, 2018
it was a great experience everyone from the employees to the management team were nothing but helpful i enjoyed working here and i enjoyed the opportunity the experience gave me.
its okay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 20, 2018
Working at Wendy's was different to me. only because I was 16 and needed a job at the time. The longer I was there the better the service became and I could relate to the customers. I've learned how to be more comfortable with myself. The job itself is not a problem only if you do your job the way how it's suppose to be done.
Good work invoroment
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCApril 20, 2018
During the lunch hours the business is always busy and the burgers etc. always had to be fresh. Customers will make a complaint if an orders is not done properly, so we try our best to do everything in the correct manner.
review
Crew (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 20, 2018
Working at Wendy's you have to talk to customers and take orders. You have to clean the lobby and assist the drive thru. You have to work at a timely pace.
Negative workplace no teamwork within managers
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHApril 20, 2018
We had a new genereal manager and our teamwork also our communication went downhill. I feel if there is not a good leader then how are the managers supposed to follow that person.
Pros
U make friends, flexible schedule
Cons
Negative work environment
Wendy's is an ok work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wadesboro, NCApril 20, 2018
A typical day at Wendy's is fast and friendly. What i have learned working for this establishment is your work hard fast and friendly to keep those smiling faces of the customer coming back for more
Wendys
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INApril 20, 2018
It's been a while since I've been employed with Wendys. When I was employed with Wendys it was a very work friendly environment. The managers where very understanding and easy to get along with. The managers where very involved in employees lives trying to advance them as much as possible.
Good Place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wind Gap, PA 18091April 20, 2018
I enjoined working at Wendy's. The managers where great along with the general manager. The hardest part of the job is that there was a lot of high school kids that worked there at the time and they are hard to get long with at times.
Fun work place
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, LAApril 20, 2018
It was really calm just slit of crazy people but I enjoyed working there for the most part. The general manager was real nice though he treated us as if we was his family
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Healthcare
The money kept me there not the people.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAApril 19, 2018
All I can say is,if your looking for good quick money work here. Just don’t get involved in the drama stay to yourself and make your paper sis. Be kind to all the customers. They were my highlight. Individuality and love is what they excerpt when you give them kindness.
Pros
Money and half off meals
Cons
The f*cking people (workers/managers)
Stressfull
Line Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2018
This work enviorment is very stressful specially for someones first job. Very unorganized and filthy!! I could never got back to this place regardless
Busy
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Belmont, NCApril 19, 2018
Fast paced, could be stressful. Easy job but the pay was comfortable for high school students and their lifestyles. It was a little difficult making ends meet with the pay due to not being able to go over 30 hours per week.
Its okay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ayer, MAApril 19, 2018
Good for first jobs, but is full of drama and high-schoolers, not worth the pay or hours you are given to deal with any of it. other than that its okay
productive work enviroment
Wendy's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 19, 2018
i come in hoop on sandwiches, we are busy sometimes during the day. but i jump from place to place because nobody shows up for work and week days we close at 12 i bring all the food in back, wrap up the sauces, sweep and mop sometimes clean the frosty machine.
Pros
free lunch, good people, relaxed, drama free
Cons
nobody comes to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K

2.6

2.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight