The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Found 23,137 reviews matching the search See all 25,378 reviews
How they treat u
Sales (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTFebruary 22, 2019
I didn't like how the treat me and i could nt handle anymore so i left twice and wont go back and they have bad employee and they don't treat people right
Pros
50% discount on food
Cons
No rase and very disresctful
Fast pace work environment with room for development
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 22, 2019
For the most part this company ensures great customer service. Room for advancement is always there and the training is for the most part there. While in management you do have the opportunity to make sure that contact with hire ups is always there for help and questions. The hardest part of this job is staffing. This job for the most part is a good job to have and a great career in management.
productive
crew member (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAFebruary 22, 2019
every one there was about they business when i worked there of course there were a few bad apples but they really did not spoil the bunch i would consider working for the company again but only in management.
Pros
good place to work if you are in high school or just need extra cash
Cons
really have no cons for this job is was pretty good
N/a
Cook (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAFebruary 22, 2019
It’s a lot of drama when it comes to working at Wendy’s people pick and choose what position they are working, and the managers never says anything. But although it’s a good job for a high schooler
I learned the niche to professionalism
Opening Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2019
I had a proclivity for detail by the time I left this job. There were so many little but essential tasks I had to master, and the management was certainly instrumental in my skill development.
Best Fast Food Restaurant to work for
Cook (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 22, 2019
When Working for wendys i was head cook of the grill fries and Etc. i enjoyed working there including when i got to take food home after work to my house and eat up
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Bad Pay
It was an okay workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 22, 2019
I enjoyed working here but feel as if I wasn’t treated as well as I should have been. I did excellent work on a day to day basis and feel as if it was never appreciated.
Fast paced
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHFebruary 22, 2019
If u need a quick job and don't mind working around teenagers have open hours and able to be called in at any time then this is the job for you but must always pick up extra shifts to get a decent pay check
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short shifts
Making sandwiches for the front line
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 22, 2019
It was stressful when we were busy and I worked at the station alone after being trained. When I had free time and it was slow I did food prep until we were busy or an order came in.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Stress
Stressful
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXFebruary 21, 2019
The job is demanding. Had to run the shift and work a position all while maintaining speed of service and quality control. I quit due to the decision making of higher management.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks, poor healthcare, slow advancement
Fun working with my crew
Crew (Former Employee) –  Mason City, IAFebruary 21, 2019
Wendy’s workers a awesome we work as an a team especially when it a rush time even we got not enough people so we try our best to help customer for their food
Good starter job
Cashier/dishwasher/ food prep (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJFebruary 21, 2019
Wendy's is a nice place to work if you don't mind a fast paced environment! You have to catch on quick for a job like this. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and management they became friends to me, so that made the job a little easier and more fun!
bad work environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Derry, NHFebruary 21, 2019
Wendy's, unfortunately, follows the practice of labor percentage which means whoever is getting paid the highest hourly wage on shift gets sent home before they are schedule to which is a violation of the law.
Pros
discount
Cons
everything
Not a place to work
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 21, 2019
Very stressful, District Manager always has a negative input on everything. No compliments when a job is up and beyond from District Manager. Advancement is not based on what you know and can do but more on how the district manager likes a person. Not a great place to work.
Pros
employee and manager meals
Cons
12 hours and day in a stressfull work environment
Hectic
Crew Member and Cashier (Former Employee) –  120th steele, ColoradoFebruary 21, 2019
Very hectic and stressful. The managers wouldn’t listen to what you had to say. They would say one thing and spin it around as a another thing. Then would start taking away reports when told that I could read them. The manager thought I would write on the report. Most of the time I felt like I wasn’t proficient enough at my job.
productive, positive training experience
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAFebruary 21, 2019
was trained thoroughly. Was a clean place to work with a crew that was developed properly. Tuition reimbursement was a positive. Cleanliness was a priority
Pros
good working experience
Cons
pay was not high enough
Great Place To Get Started
Co-Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2019
Of everything that I learned in my position at Wendy's is that the only way to accomplish what you set out to do is to do it without cutting corners. I acquired, what I would consider to be, amazing management skills and tools for implementing those skills.
Decent place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN 55420February 21, 2019
Personally it was a nice place to work while I was in high school because they gave me enough hours so that I was satisfied, but not too many so that I was stressed.
Cons
short breaks (20 min)
Great work place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2019
Good place to work at and to learn and expand your future to grow to make changes in you life . If I didn’t have to become a stay at home mother I’ll still be their . This job has great opportunity you can start out as a cook and end up having your own store if you work hard and stay focused
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good hours great company to wrk for
friendly enviroment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 21, 2019
I was mainly a opener, so I would get everything ready for opening hours with two more ex-coworkers. Our two managers would just be in the office all day and only would come out when they where needed. Which was very unfair for when we had to go to break and our GM would hurry us up.Working there was stressful because of management,but every one I work with where nice and cared there own weight to it would be organized and steady. I learn patience and team work overall.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
rushed breaks, attitude, lack of help from managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss