The Wendy's Company
66Average

The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the search with 14 related reviews.
I had days where I felt I was being picked on. Management was ok at first but new management has come in and pushed everyone out. It was a great first job out of high school but you cannot make a living off of what they pay. If you're a certain race, you are likely to not become management worthy.
Pros
employees
Cons
wages, upper management
Didn’t get a long with the managers. Wasn’t able to receive a raise. It was also hard to request days off. It was so much stress and I am glad I quit. Never had an opportunity to grow.
Overall a very nice workplace with flexible hours. You leave and come on the time the schedule says, no getting held back for any reasons. The managers are very respectful of your time, although they will cut back your hours if they feel too many employee's are working that night.
Pros
Nice employee's
Cons
Reduce hours due to too many employee's
Simple and easy busy-work, but becomes really annoying stand-around that begins to bore. If you aren't looking for a job that's mostly standing around and pushing buttons, avoid this job
Pros
Easy and Quick job
Cons
Stand-around and boring
star opening my register ,taking orders from happy customers
serve the food for ours customers ,taking money and give change ,cleaning the tables ,make happy meals bags ,and help my manager to make great customers service ,help the customers if they have any problem with they order .
Pros
50 % meals descounts
Cons
breaks, insurance .
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The store where I work is fun to work at. It has its busy moments but the crew is able to work well together to get everything done. The managers are nice and easy to talk to and my co-workers are really great to be around. Unfortunately there are times when I find the stock room understocked and have run out of perishable and nonperishable items more than once because the company miscalculated on what needed to be ordered.

Overall, customer interaction and interacting with those working there is a five star experience for me but when it comes to the company's ability to have everything available for me to make sure I have everything to make the customer happy then I'd have to give it three stars.