The Whitestone Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
Upper management poor and Employee Backstabing
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CA, and Byron, CAFebruary 12, 2019
This company should have lawsuits against them for the way supervisors, upper management, and overall company is run. This is a job if you don't get into there click they will try to get you fired anyway they can. Major nepotism here. If you are related to your supervisor you can do whatever you want. Brown nosing is a plus with this company and the supervisors will lie on your experience being the reason why you get promoted for it. Very corrupt this company needs a major overall of all employee's here. I am so suprised how this contract is handled.
Pros
The pay rate is decent due to the gov contract and Free trainning.
Cons
Work environment, Supervisors, upper management, Duties constantly changing by upper management just to make them look like there doing there job, and no benfits.
Poor Management
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2017
A company with good contract jobs, but its running with a very poor Management . a person who has no idea how to talk to an employee, only threats, a person does not follow customer's rules, thats why loss the contract.
Semi enjoyable working experience
Federal Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 8, 2017
This is a federal contact so I am on my second company. I like that they are a Vet based company and they seem to care about us. They have been really good about listening to the employees as well as the supervisors. I'm just not doing what I envisioned when I left the Army
Pros
Job security
Cons
Hours