The Witness Group Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for if you allow it to be
Managment (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 18, 2019
Witness is a really nice company to work for, the company has great benefits, and compensation packages. The company offers many perks and bonuses that other companies do not offer.

Witness is definitely a company that you get out of what you put in. If you work hard, and are dependable, the company will reward you. They have some of the highest starting pay tiers around, and are not afraid to show the employees the value that is seen.

I see the other reviews, and clearly it is disgruntled employees, who probably did not do the work they were hired to do, and thus needed to be shown other options.

Sure, there are some bumps in the road with the company, but really what company does not have bumps.
Pros
Pay/benefits
Definitely growth opportunities!
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 18, 2019
Witness is adding more hotels this year! Which means I have the opportunity to transfer to multiple locations and still maintain my seniority, benefits, and 401K plan! I have children so the work-life balance culture is a god-sent.
Pros
Full Benefits, 401K, Pto, Multiple properties
Great for visiting not for WORK
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 13, 2019
The hotel needs an entire team revamp. There are always people in and out management needs training. Under the correct management the hotel could b wonderful and live up to the Marriott brand!
Not a good place to work
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2019
They had me fooled. I worked there for a few years. I was literally the backbone of my hotel, was told I was an asset, they never wanted me to move up
Pros
Good Benefits, Great PTO package, etc.
Cons
No Advancements, poor work-life balance, untrained managers, unrealistic expectations
Sad to leave
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 13, 2018
Had hoped to retire with this company. Not looking like they wish to keep me after no negative feedback was received. Very confused. I did always receive raises and commendation when appropriate.
Not a good company to work for.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 8, 2018
Great Hotel's. Just bad people in charge. They don't care for there employee's at all. Big turn over rate. I would advise them to look over the structure of there GM"s!